Sign in to follow this  
Cuban Dave 9

21-9

Anyone think we have a chance in making the playoffs? I think we have a realistic shot, but I am not sure if these youngins can last through the stretch. What's your opinion on a playoff run?

while the chips are stacked against us...we are only gonna get better, maybe not go on long winning streaks but i can see us playing .500 ball the rest of way

while the chips are stacked against us...we are only gonna get better, maybe not go on long winning streaks but i can see us playing .500 ball the rest of way

I can see that. There's only so much young talent can do with out more big name vets (The difference in the 2003 Marlins)

Anyone think we have a chance in making the playoffs? I think we have a realistic shot, but I am not sure if these youngins can last through the stretch. What's your opinion on a playoff run?
Cuban Dave!! Sup my man welcome to the boards if you haven't been here long. Nice to see you from over on MHZ. If the boys keep playing at this level I def think we have a chance at the WC.

Cuban Dave!! Sup my man welcome to the boards if you haven't been here long. Nice to see you from over on MHZ. If the boys keep playing at this level I def think we have a chance at the WC.
Glad to be here after a year hiadis (sp?) Jons marlins site has been slow so I jumped back here

I think it all depends on how soon Uggla returns to our lineup, but if Cabrera and the rest of the team continue to bat as they have who knows. I gotta say that no matter what we will make an impact and be contenders.

Glad to be here after a year hiadis (sp?) Jons marlins site has been slow so I jumped back here Cool man good to see ya! :thumbup