Alternative ways to get to the stadium(no driving)

I live in the southern most part of Miami, so the drive from my house to the stadium is very long, especially for my car. when i took the metrorail to the hospital a few times, i noticed it makes a stop at opalocka, or i think it does. does the rail provide transportation from the rail to the stadium? does anyone know how this works?

metrorail doesn't reach the stadium as of yet....they are working on getting permits....but don't expect it anytime soon.....

but at Dadeland North metrorail station they have a park n ride lot where they bus you from the station to the stadium...not sure what the cost is but that is your best bet as far as public transport goes

Like he said, there's a Park & Ride service on weekends. I suggest you call the numbers on this page to get up-to-date info on it:

http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/advisorie...ins-weekend.asp

Miami-Dade Transit and Florida Marlins Reel in Fans with Trips to Weekend Games

The buses will depart from the following four locations an hour and a half (90 minutes) before the start of the game:

? Hialeah Metrorail Station, 115 East 21st Street

? Dadeland North Metrorail Station, 8310 South Dixie Highway

? Tamiami Park, Coral Way (Southwest 24th Street) and 117th Avenue, near the batting cages.

? Golden Glades, 16000 NW 7th Avenue

Bus service to the Marlins games will end one hour after the conclusion of the game.

For more information about the Marlins Park and Ride service, call 305-770-3131.

Passengers who reside South of SW 216th Street, should call 305-891-3131.

If you want to get fancy you can take MetroRail to the Tri-Rail stop and get on the Tri-Rail to Golden Glades and take a bus to the ballpark.

I dont know how that works.

yeah done that too many times. But there is no possible way to get back from the park

so the only way to take transit would be the weekend shuttle. weekdays, youre screwed