Pitching Matchups for the BoSox series

Friday: Jason Johnson vs. Dontrelle Willis

Saturday: Tim Wakefield vs. Brian Moehler

Sunday: Jon Lester vs. Josh Johnson

http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/...rs.jsp?c_id=fla

It'll be interesting to see how our guys deal with Wakefield on Saturday, but i'm disappointed that Beckett won't be pitching during the series. We may never see him pitch here again, because who knows if we'll see the Red Sox in interleague next season... but hey, we may see him pitching here in the World Series this year at Dolphin Stadium :evil

we should win the first game. this is johnson's first start w/ boston and he hasn't had a great start to this year.

our bats will probably have trouble vs. wakefield..but he usually gives up a few runs so if moehler is on his game--it's possible..

sunday's going to be a great game. lester vs. jj ..i'm going, can't wait. some have said the marlins haven't seen lester yet (and that it'd be a disadvantage) but you have to remember the sox haven't seen JJ yet either...this is a tossup--i have no idea who'll win...go marlins

It'll be interesting to see how our guys deal with Wakefield on Saturday, but i'm disappointed that Beckett won't be pitching during the series. We may never see him pitch here again, because who knows if we'll see the Red Sox in interleague next season... but hey, we may see him pitching here in the World Series this year at Dolphin Stadium :evil

We wont see him next season, Marlins will not play AL EAST year... So yea it will be the World Series

Oh..why couldn't Tito or Joey Pitbull juggle the rotation to have a JJ v JJ matchup???