Does Brian Moehler have pictures of......

Jeffrey Loria, Beinfest or Girardi in a compromising position? The Marlins could have spent that 1.5 million bucks much better than on Brian Moehler. All Moehler can teach the kids (if he's supposed to be a veteran influence) is how to suck at pitching.

You do realize brian has given us a lot of quality starts and the only reason his era is so high is because in his first 4 starts he had bad mechanics causeing his ERA to implose right?

For a while now, Moehler's toe has been bothering him, but he's pitched through the pain. He is still being examined to determine if a stint on the disabled list is necessary.

flamarlins.com

If it has been bothering him lately it wont get any better pitching every 5 days.

Jeffrey Loria, Beinfest or Girardi in a compromising position? The Marlins could have spent that 1.5 million bucks much better than on Brian Moehler. All Moehler can teach the kids (if he's supposed to be a veteran influence) is how to suck at pitching.

You do realize brian has given us a lot of quality starts and the only reason his era is so high is because in his first 4 starts he had bad mechanics causeing his ERA to implose right?

If you really believe Moehler is a servicable starter you are out of your mind

Just dump him already. He's our only bad starter at this point. Either put Anibal in the rotation, or call someone else up. Either one is better than another Moehler outing.

At this point we are making the same mistake most clubs in baseball make when they have a player on their roster that makes more than the minimum. Baseball is notorious for this there is no reason why he is starting over someone in the minors who may or may not be a journeyman. I don't understand the decision its just plain stupid.

moehler would be better served as a middle reliver a guy who can eat some innings when the starter isnt doing that well , or if your miles ahead and the our starter has a high pitch count . hell i would prefer having him over herges in that type of role . moehler has a place on this team i just dont think it should be as a starter

Well I know Moehler surely can't be the CP, SU, or even a MP. His first 2 innings are usually hitting pratice. And if he somehow suvive the first 2 innings(I never seen Moehler leave less then 2 runners on in 1st or 2nd so far this year:plain) then he'll finally warm up and get a very messing, but quality start.