10 Games below .500

two great games that we haven't been able to close out or put away. We should be 2-2 these last four games, instead we are 0-4 and 10 below. We need the marlins of June to step up, not the ones from April and May.

Listen im not blaming Abercrombie I JUST DONT WANNA SEE HIM PLAY with the marlins he had so many chances to do something with people on base and couldnt and P.S WTF Borowski

:rolleyes:

No offense to the thread starter but these kind of threads suck. Dejavu.

+1

Frustration brings this out in me. I wish I could control it like you guys. Understood man. I just think its rediculous to point out to us that we are 10 games below .500. It's bad enough we just lost in walk off fashion. It's like rubbing an open wound with salt :)

+1

Frustration brings this out in me. I wish I could control it like you guys. Understood man. I just think its rediculous to point out to us that we are 10 games below .500. It's bad enough we just lost in walk off fashion. It's like rubbing an open wound with salt :)

I'm a troll.

Yes you are :thumbup

:lol :thumbup

if i would have told you we would have our record and be where we are in the standings given our payroll and our team of rookies 99% of you guys would have signed off on that in a second , have some perspective yeah it sucks to lose this way but we are building something from scratch 06 and probably 07 will be rough, but things will get better sooner than you think

I love how Reggie gets blamed for everything on this board.

He hit a homer and made 2 great catches yesterday, and somebody still blamed him for the loss.

:lol

Hits one in a 9-1 blowout.. useless homerun, yet can get a hit with the bases juiced.. or stay on base without getting picked off :whistle

I love how Reggie gets blamed for everything on this board.

He hit a homer and made 2 great catches yesterday, and somebody still blamed him for the loss.

:lol

Hits one in a 9-1 blowout.. useless homerun, yet can get a hit with the bases juiced.. or stay on base without getting picked off :whistle

It was 4-0 at the time of his homer.

Yes he is the only play in the history of baseball not to get a hit with the bases loaded.

actually, if youre referring to me, Im not blaming him for this loss or yesterdays...I actually admire the time he goes above and beyond with bigtime homers and web gem plays...but that doesnt mask the fact that he's seriously overmatched at the Major league level...I actually want him sent down because I DO believe he has all those tools to be a superstar, they just havent been fully developed yet...and striking out in the National League is not the right way to groom Reggie AAAbercrombie into All-Star Reggie Abercrombie... :thumbup

We will bounce back, if our pitching continues to be stellar the Marlins can and will bounce back. Plus, we will go on a winning streak, this team continues to fight back and because of that I still believe we can contend. This was just a couple of bumps on the road to sucess.

actually, if youre referring to me, Im not blaming him for this loss or yesterdays...I actually admire the time he goes above and beyond with bigtime homers and web gem plays...but that doesnt mask the fact that he's seriously overmatched at the Major league level...I actually want him sent down because I DO believe he has all those tools to be a superstar, they just havent been fully developed yet...and striking out in the National League is not the right way to groom Reggie AAAbercrombie into All-Star Reggie Abercrombie... :thumbup

I was reffering to this.

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index...showtopic=63922

And I agree, Reggie doesn't belong in the majors right now. Doesn't mean everything that goes wrong with the Marlins (like giving up 9 runs yesterday :confused ) is his fault.

Well said... :thumbup

Anyways this isnt a thread about bashing Abercrombie, this topic is actally pretty stupid...