Fish do it again

ONe more time, the fish prove that they can lose games that they should've otherwise won. Giving out 10 walks, and not being able to take care of things when they really need to will lead them nowhere. But then again, they were destined nowhere at the start of the season, so i guess we should be glad that they don't have the worst record in baseball.

we not going no were this team still have alot to learn please stop looking at standing we most likely fall down with brave because we not playing as good as june and other team starting found out what we doing

shut up right now please

On a positive note,Vargas looked pretty good out there,and so did Herges.

i didnt see the game but usually a hit and a walk in 2/3 inning isnt pretty good let alone good.

if it wasn't for Hanley's error,that would not have happened.i'm pretty sure we would still be playing..anyways anybody else up for Amezaga starting in CF again?

Another loss, another Reggie start.

not this agian :p

i didnt see the game but usually a hit and a walk in 2/3 inning isnt pretty good let alone good.

if it wasn't for Hanley's error,that would not have happened.i'm pretty sure we would still be playing..anyways anybody else up for Amezaga starting in CF again?

Im In

not that we really can second guess or anything.

But that double switch taking out Jacobs I think came back to bite us in the backside durring the game, with the walk of Uggla in the 9th and perhaps Jacobs bat could of did more later on instead of just 1 hit after the 5th

if it wasn't for Hanley's error,that would not have happened.i'm pretty sure we would still be playing..anyways anybody else up for Amezaga starting in CF again? Not sure why he was ever moved out of that spot in the first place so I agree. We can't blame the loss today on Reggie. Our bullpen cannot walk three batters in a row with a 2 run lead. It's just unacceptable. I was at work so I was only watching the stat tracker but when that kind of sh*t goes down Joe needs to march his happy ass out to the mound and pull that pitcher out by his ear and put someone else in.

Lets not sugar coat the game folks.

That was a brutal way to lose.

This is not the time to hear about how were supposed to lose 100 games and blah blah blah.

Its OK to be bummed that your team lost.

Especially the way they lost today after fighting back so hard early on.

The good news? The team will probably get over it faster than we will.

I just hope that they went over the countless silly mistakes that were made so they dont happen again anytime soon.