Tim Kurkjan just moved up big time on my ESPN List

"Look, Jeff, I hit as many big league home-runs as you did, don't tell me about home-runs."

:lol :lol :lol

Anytime some other than Jeff Brantley himself makes Brantley look stupid, well, I'm all for it.

Just a hysterical exchange regarding home-run hitters.

hahahaha, yeah I saw that too... Jeff Brantley says some of the dumbest things and says it in a tone that sounds like he knows what he's talking about... so many times I've felt I know more about baseball than him.

he didn't put Barry Bonds in his top ten active home run hitters list because "I faced him and he never impressed me" or something along those lines, lol... Kurkjian set him straight though.

Guest Juanky

Tim never likes the Fish, at least he hasn't in the past. I haven't frequented BBTN much this year.

But that exchange was amazing. I wish it was on YouTube.

"Look, Jeff, I hit as many big league home-runs as you did, don't tell me about home-runs."

:lol :lol :lol

Anytime some other than Jeff Brantley himself makes Brantley look stupid, well, I'm all for it.

Just a hysterical exchange regarding home-run hitters.

I'm trying to picture it but I can't. To me, Tim is one of those guys that can never execute a funny joke that right way.