For the love of elevation, can we please give Borchard...

give him a few starts and if he doesn't contribute, designate him for assignment...

why would you DFA him?.... it's not like he is blocking anyone

what about reed? jk. i guess i wouldn't DFA him since there's nobody to take his place, but i don't think he's a starter. at best he's a mediocre bench player.

give him a few starts and if he doesn't contribute, designate him for assignment...

what about reed? jk. i guess i wouldn't DFA him since there's nobody to take his place, but i don't think he's a starter. at best he's a mediocre bench player.

a mediocre bench player?

he can play any OF position and provides pop off the bench.... i dig that

a mediocre bench player?

he can play any OF position and provides pop off the bench.... i dig that

o come on Ramp the guy's batting .220--he's not the next Joe DiMaggio

right because we're saying he's Joe DiMaggio. :plain

i know he never said that..he's just acting like abercrombie's having a great year. he's not bad to have on the bench better than borchard in my opinon, because he does have some power and he has speed so he can be used in the same role aguila was last year.

i know he never said that..he's just acting like abercrombie's having a great year. he's not bad to have on the bench better than borchard in my opinon, because he does have some power and he has speed so he can be used in the same role aguila was last year.

...we're talking about Borchard, not Abercrombie.

...we're talking about Borchard, not Abercrombie.

o ya my bad. borchard has done okay off the bench but since we don't have a better candidate than reed to replace him, i guess he'll have to stay. i hope we can pick up matos.

I don't know that I'd release Reggie, but he does need to be sent down. I'd prefer to have Chris Aguila on the team over him.... They showed the Marlins record when Reggie starts and it's not good.. 19-36, or something like that...

I'm with the outfield of Willingham, Ross, and Hermida.. Although I like seeing Amezaga in there too...