Jennifer Lopez

Passion

I'd bet money that's plastic. In that pic she almost looks like that hideous catwoman lady.

And her thoughts on plastic surgery?

Jennifer Lopez Gives Serious Thoughts to Plastic Surgery

Category: SOFTPEDIA NEWS :: Entertainment :: Music

Lopez: "I know that getting older is tough"

By: Mihaela Stroia, Entertainment Editor

Singer Jennifer Lopez has recently declared that she's thinking on having plastic surgery when she will get older.

Lopez, 36, unlike other celebrities, who stated they are against surgery, took a more neutral stance, saying she doesn't know what will happen and how she will think when she will be 40 or 50, but it's a possibility to appeal to this method to look younger.

She says: "If people want to get enhancements here and there and little shots or whatever? I don't do it, but I don't want to judge because I don't know how I'll feel when I'm 40 or 50 and if that is something I would do.

I know that getting older is tough; I don't want to judge because I'm not there yet. But anything in excess

is not good, and I guess that would be my position on it. If somebody is cutting up their face and their body over and over again, it's got to be something inside that they're not dealing with, so obviously deal with that first before you go under the knife."

"I think about getting older, constantly. I'm in my mid-30s now, so you start thinking, 'God, wow, I'm going to get there soon. This is crazy.

I feel youthful, I have a youthful spirit, and I do youthful things. But it's there in your mind. It's something people don't talk about much; they just endure it. We should talk about those things more instead of letting people go through it all by themselves. It's a process.", the Diva motivated her statements.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Jennifer-Lo...gery-9862.shtml

I'd bet she got her nose done at some point, too.

i dont know who is/has the bigger ass, her or ben affleck

Why you checking out Ben Affleck's ass?

thats why i put in the is/has there...to say that ben affleck is an ass...personally...i have a hard time believing that girls even find guys attractive...on the other hand...you can tell that god is a guy when you look at women :thumbup