Sign in to follow this  
MarlinFan10

Tours coming down south

Yay!! Tonight, I get to see Madonna for the first time ever! This has been one of my dreams since I was a kid. I am ecstatic!

Family Values Tour (with Korn, Deftones, Stonesour, 10 years and more) Sept 20th at Sound Advice

Lawn tickets are $9.99!

Gigantour with Megadeath and others is oct 6th I think at Bank Atlantic center

Bullet For My Valentine are playing sept 30th somewhere in south florida i read on 93rock.com

They actually are pretty good. I had heard about them but never listened to them.

Trivium is another band that I have heard alot about and I am trying to get into. Its hard so far because I cant understand what they guy is saying because he just screaming. Supposedly their new album will having singing...

Bullet For My Valentine are playing sept 30th somewhere in south florida i read on 93rock.com

They actually are pretty good. I had heard about them but never listened to them.

Trivium is another band that I have heard alot about and I am trying to get into. Its hard so far because I cant understand what they guy is saying because he just screaming. Supposedly their new album will having singing...

Yea its 93 Rock's End of Summer BASH! There are still tons of bands left to be announced... So far right now its Bullet for my Valentine and Nonpoint...

If they add some more good bands I will def be there.... Most likey going to be at bicentenial

I was reading that Godsmack is going to announce a second leg of their tour, which will probably include South Florida. Shinedown and Rob Zombie are the supporting acts.

Godsmack with Shinedown? Sign me up.

Rob Zombie sucks.

I got my tixs for the sept 7th show in boston!

Anyways they are announcing a second leg of the tour soon. I am just taking a guess here but if their stop in south florida is around december maybe they will headline christmas chaos

Def Leppard/Journey just announced a return engagement on November 7 -- but this time, it's at the HARD ROCK in Hollywood.

I. Am. There.