Sign in to follow this  
MarlinFan10

Tours coming down south

Jesus Godsmack and Disturbed, theres so much more out there. Just look a little harder. Dont listen to what the radio feeds you. Those guys are a bunch of egotistical, fake, jokes. Its not like theyre real talented either..

New bands added to Xmas KHAOS! Army of Anyone's and Saliva! See post above.... More bands to be added...

Oh and BTW Im there at the Music of a weapon tour.... HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Stone Sour Fan and even BIGGER Disturbed fan! They are amazing live!! See them twice this year alone...

Dec 5 at Hollywood Hard Rock Music as a weapon tour with Disturbed, Nonpoint, Fly leaf and stone sour.

When do tix go on sale and where do you here the date at???

New bands added to Xmas KHAOS! Army of Anyone's and Saliva! See post above.... More bands to be added...

Oh and BTW Im there at the Music of a weapon tour.... HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE Stone Sour Fan and even BIGGER Disturbed fan! They are amazing live!! See them twice this year alone...

Dec 5 at Hollywood Hard Rock Music as a weapon tour with Disturbed, Nonpoint, Fly leaf and stone sour.

Saliva is awesome. This years khaos is looking better than last year

Saliva is awesome. This years khaos is looking better than last year

Yea I think so too... Although Mudvayne was f***ING AWESOME LAST YEAR!!

I'm confused.....Saliva is on the setlist for Khaos? Or is that just an overhearing that one of the members is a former bandmate of Saliva (I believe lead singer, not sure).

Saliva has been confirmed

93 ROCK Nation Internet Pre-Sale
Buy Tickets For Only $19.31 Each And Before Anyone Else!
The 93 ROCK Nation Password Is: XMAS
You'll Need This Password To Purchase Tickets At The Special Price!

Internet Presale Dates
Wed, October 11th @ 5pm
Thru Thursday October 12th @ 9pm ONLY!
There Are A LIMITED Number Of Tickets Available!
CLICK HERE: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D003D47...p;minorcatid=60

If any of you are planning on going this is the BEST BUY!! Its only 19.31 per ticket, reg price is 29.75 when it goes on sale on friday. That can get pretty expensive after all the ticketmaster ordering, processing, bulls***, I went to the park fees....

Ive got mine already, I'll be at X-mas Khaos 2006!!