Ticket Stubs

Admin

I save all of mine to every sporting event I go to, maybe some of you do also...

So...

What is the oldest ticket stub you have?

Which of your ticket stubs has the most meaning to it? (Playoffs, Record breaking game, etc)

How many ticket stubs approxiametly do you have?

and anything else about them you think is interesting, let us all know. I'll post about mine soon.

I dont save my baseball ones because I just got to too many damn games... I only save the special opening day ones (93-2006, i have all of them), and every 97' and 03' playoff and world seires games..

I do keep all my concert tickets... Ive been to many many shows

I've got a bunch, but I usually only keep playoff tickets or games that made me just say wow, so no random games from August against the Expos for me, lol.

Aside from the obvious Marlins ones, I think some of my other cool ones are the Stones at MSG and the Yankee-Red Sox bloody sock game.

Oldest? 1938 Giants @ Reds general admission ticket stub.

Most meaning? My ticket from Pat Lafontaine's last game ever as a Buffalo Sabre.

How many do I have? Between the Heat, Panthers, Marlins, and Sabres i've got to easily have at least a thousand, probably a lot more.

I also had tickets from the LAST ever Expos game and the FIRST ever Nationals game, which was pretty cool...... but I sold them on eBay for $45... suckers :lol .

Oldest I think is a Miami Dolphin vs Houston Oilers game from 1991-1993 (I can't remmember the exact date and my stubs are at my apartment right now) All I rememberis Pete Stoyanivich hit a 52 yarder as time expired to win it.

Most significant-Skins vs Dolphins-Marino's last regular season game and New Orleans vs Dolphins-Marino's 400th TD Pass

On a personal level Marlins vs Padres in 97. The last game I got to with my grandfather.(who got me into baseball in the first place) Marlins lost but we had a great time.

I keep almost all of them. I probably have around 100-150 stubs. Mostly baseball. Only keep professional sports though unless it is a big event like the Orange Bowl or a Duke/UNC game.

I only started keeping my stubs in 1997. I went to bash at the beach in Daytona and kept it. Then I was like why dont I keep my stubs for all my events.

the best stubs would be game 7 of the 1997 series, game 6 in 2003, Dolphins at Jets in 2000 (where the jets came back from 30-7 in the 4th), the 2002 Rose bowl Miami vs Nebraska and 2003 Fiesta Miami vs Ohio State.

I probably have 500-600 stubs made up of Marlins, Jets, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Panthers, Matadors, Bruins, wrestling/boxing/concerts.

One of these days I will count them. I know a few years ago I was actually adding up how much I had spent on them and stopped counting because it was alot.

Most meaning? My ticket from Pat Lafontaine's last game ever as a Buffalo Sabre.

How many do I have? Between the Heat, Panthers, Marlins, and Sabres i've got to easily have at least a thousand, probably a lot more.

I also had tickets from the LAST ever Expos game and the FIRST ever Nationals game, which was pretty cool...... but I sold them on eBay for $45... suckers :lol .

Do you count stubs of games that you havent been too?

I only started keeping my stubs in 1997. I went to bash at the beach in Daytona and kept it. Then I was like why dont I keep my stubs for all my events.

the best stubs would be game 7 of the 1997 series, game 6 in 2003, Dolphins at Jets in 2000 (where the jets came back from 30-7 in the 4th), the 2002 Rose bowl Miami vs Nebraska and 2003 Fiesta Miami vs Ohio State.

I probably have 500-600 stubs made up of Marlins, Jets, Dolphins, Hurricanes, Panthers, Matadors, Bruins, wrestling/boxing/concerts.

One of these days I will count them. I know a few years ago I was actually adding up how much I had spent on them and stopped counting because it was alot.

Do you count stubs of games that you havent been too?

I only have 1 ticket from a game I haven't been to, and that's the 1938 one.

i only save my marlins tickets and pocket schedule things. i probably have a few hundred tickets, 95% of them i'd already thrown away. my favorite one i have are the framed opening day 1993 tickets wayne huzienga gave us--we have 3..then the real tickets from opening day 1993.. and of course the 2003 playoff tickets.

• 6 years later...

I am desperately looking for the following ticket stubs. Hopefully this would be the right place to post this need. Would anybody here happen to have extra that I could buy from you?? I am a huge Marlins fan and am working on a project to collect certain tickets. Anything will help!!! Thanks!

2003 FLA

07/01/2003 ATL

08/14/2003 LAD

08/24/2003 SFG

2004 FLA

05/09/2004 SDP

05/30/2004 NYM

07/04/2004 TBD

07/26/2004 PHI

08/29/2004 COL

08/30/2004 MON

2005 FLA