McKeon tipping Roster hand?

Arnie1941

I read somewhere that Jack has until Tuesday at noon to set his roster. What are they going to do...take everyone to SF and then cut them?

Must make it hard for any family members and friends that would like to make plans to go to the playoffs.

As exhilarating as last night was, I'm looking forward to next two games to see if McKeon tips his 25 Player roster hand.? Will we see Banks, Hollandsworth, Mordy, Fox, Castro, etcetera?? ? Will we see Bump?? Think he will want to get some playing time for the final roster.? This is fun.

Yes....He may have the starters (Conine,Pudge,etc..) play for 4 or 5 innings then turn to Banks,Fox,etc. or Trader could start them(the bench.). Some of the players are due for a rest . Also,look for Looper to get a chance to pitch.

who the f*** is jobu?

Jobu = Cerrano's doll in Major League

After the afterparty yesterday (which I was at :D ) all the players are going to be too wasted to play at 1:35 today (Samson was already wasted at the party lol). Damn FOX.