Sportscenter made a funny

Ramp

Guest FishFanInPA

More likely it is just an indication of the regard ESPN holds for the Marlins. I honestly don't understand why people are obsessed with ESPN's coverage of the Marlins and heap praise on them when they finally throw us a few scraps from their table.

Finally someone with some sense!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

More likely it is just an indication of the regard ESPN holds for the Marlins. I honestly don't understand why people are obsessed with ESPN's coverage of the Marlins and heap praise on them when they finally throw us a few scraps from their table.

eh.. I didnt think it was a big deal... I thought it was funny

eh.. I didnt think it was a big deal... I thought it was funny

I wasn't talking about you in particular. I just see ESPN-related threads on MB.com where fans show gratitude to ESPN/BBTN/SC/etc whenever we get the odd positive segment when they routinely ignore us and have talking heads that have insulted the team and organization on numerous occasions (when they aren't speculating when we will trade off D-Train or Cabs). For some reason this thread just prompted me to post that message.

So you think they sit around their pre-show roundtable and make a concertive effort not to discuss the Florida Marlins? Come on guys...it's a business....they program for successful ratings.

We have a winner!

Besides the 9 game winning streak, on the national landscape the marlins are a non factor. There are a ton of teams that are getting the headlines, because they deserve them. If we were 50-38 or something like that they would be talking about us.

exactly...if i want to watch wall to wall coverage of the red sox, yankees, mets, patriots, celtics and so on i can watch espn or nesn...although nesn tends to give more updates on the marlins and has on occasion pronounced marlins players and coaches names correctly