SANCHEZ! 4-0!

hell of a way to start a career.

Good win tonight.

Be nice if someone outside of Cody Ross would show up to swing the bat though.

Tank with the 3Ks on 10 pitches was some good stuff too.

And JoBo trade value +1

Don't get me wrong....I'd love to trade Borowski but with the reports out there it sounds like we might keep him. I'd rather trade Helms and JBo.

I think Stokes could be a good bat off the bench and Tank can close.

Let me get this straight.....

1) Our rotation is amazing!

2) Sanchez has already beaten the Yankees on the road, the Braves on the road, and Roger Clemens!

3) Sanchez's ERA as a starter is like 1.20!

3) No matter what happens this season....what a fun year!

Nice starts things look bright for Anibal

I think we're close enough now that all the trade rumors involving Borowski can be safely put to rest. We need him on our side

It all comes down to whether or not this team can contend or not.

I'd say not.

No you have it wrong....people don't think they can contend.

But we have just as much TALENT on our roster as any team in the majors (yes even the Yankees...our pitching is better).

After a 11-31 start, we have been one of the best teams in baseball. In 2003, we turned it around. In 2005 the Astros turned it around.....never say never!

hopefully the offense ignites one of these days

Indeed, but ballgames are won by your defense and pitching. :mischief

There's someone else here who understands the game.

Our offense will be fine. The rest of the year depends on the pitching continuing to do well.

That how Houston like to play theres.

I think we're close enough now that all the trade rumors involving Borowski can be safely put to rest. We need him on our side

I'd say not.

But we have just as much TALENT on our roster as any team in the majors (yes even the Yankees...our pitching is better).

After a 11-31 start, we have been one of the best teams in baseball. In 2003, we turned it around. In 2005 the Astros turned it around.....never say never!

Meh, the Marlins have won 4/5 from two easy teams. They looked pretty uggla against the real playoff teams like the Yankees and Red Sox.

Really...I went to the Red Sox/Fish game and it was one of the best games of the year. With our pitching, we can beat anybody....and pitching wins ballgames.

I'd say not.

Meh, the Marlins have won 4/5 from two easy teams. They looked pretty uggla against the real playoff teams like the Yankees and Red Sox.

They were tired. The all-star break is exactly what they needed. I'm sure the Marlins can win the series.

I'd say not.

we could have easily swept the sox but Moehler was in our rotation and They blew it when Johnson was on the mound. It could have went either way, anyways... I wouldn't consider Atlanta an easy team they've been very hot as of late! Correct me if i'm wrong but they won the series against the cards. :hat