Armando Benitez = Worst Closer in Baseball

MVPosey

hell yes i would take him back in a heartbeat, re-kindle that 2004 fire he had with us.

guy throws heat and so animated out there, love to watch him pitch

Remember when Billy Koch walked the bases loaded, got three balls on the next batter, and McKeon came and took Koch out? He brought in Benitez who got us out of the inning. That was awesome :thumbup . I wonder what Koch is up to these days :mischief2

hell yes i would take him back in a heartbeat, re-kindle that 2004 fire he had with us.

Remember when Billy Koch walked the bases loaded, got three balls on the next batter, and McKeon came and took Koch out? He brought in Benitez who got us out of the inning. That was awesome :thumbup . I wonder what Koch is up to these days :mischief2

yes! i was there in Philly, on my birthday :thumbup

Phils fans were so pissed :lol

I don't know what's happened to him. I think he takes criticism very personal. Towards the beginning of the season, he wasn't 100% healthy, so he had to work his way back and had some bad outings. After that, he heard some boos from the fans and was noticeably bothered by it. He made some comments to the media about how he goes out and does the best he can, and how he still knows how to pitch and I think he even said something about not being appreciated...

He's a very emotional guy.. But when he's going good, he can be lights out as we saw in 2004. I'm hoping he can pick up that form again for my G-Men...

I was at that game. The look on the Phillies fans faces was hilariously frightening. All red in the face and could burst into tears or violence or both at any second.

Remember when Billy Koch walked the bases loaded, got three balls on the next batter, and McKeon came and took Koch out? He brought in Benitez who got us out of the inning. That was awesome :thumbup

Damn, that felt good.

Remember when Billy Koch walked the bases loaded, got three balls on the next batter, and McKeon came and took Koch out? He brought in Benitez who got us out of the inning. That was awesome :thumbup

Damn, that felt good.

Chef Cooked some Philly Cheese Steaks.

(It was against Philly, right?)

Damn, that felt good.

Chef Cooked some Philly Cheese Steaks.

(It was against Philly, right?)

yep.