At the risk of sounding like a tool

did anyone here play the pokemon game back in highschool on playboy (otherwise known as gameboy)??? i did and i loved the game. Maybe it's nerdy but i had a blast playing it. It was and still is a huge success for gameboy but i dont understand why nintendo was never able to translate this success into gamecube.

nintendo made some lame ass pokemon games for N64 and GC ( i had N64 but i only saw the GC games through my little cousins). I dont know why nintendo never made a game that was like the pokemon gameboy games. They could have made it so that you are able to control Ash the same way you control Link in the zelda games.

IMO, this game would have been pretty sweet and would have sold really well to both little kids and highschool kids who played the gameboy version.

I think Nintendo really blew it. Anyone have any thoughts? Or am i a giganto tool for even caring?

glad i'm not the only one.

if nintendo made a pokemon game for gamecube that was the same kind of format as the gameboy version I would prob have bought GC just to play it

Pokemon is the greatest. I still play those games. My favorite is my old Pokemon Red.

the originals were definetly the best.... i remember getting all the pokemons in red and blue but i never transfered all into one of the games. apparently some dude gives you something sweet if you get all the pokemon. never found out what though

if nintendo made a pokemon game for gamecube that was the same kind of format as the gameboy version I would prob have bought GC just to play it

Pokemon is the greatest. I still play those games. My favorite is my old Pokemon Red.

the originals were definetly the best.... i remember getting all the pokemons in red and blue but i never transfered all into one of the games. apparently some dude gives you something sweet if you get all the pokemon. never found out what though

Really? Hmm, I never tried that, but then again I think you have to go to the guy who does. I had a game shark so I got them all (plus the supposedly rare Mew), but never got anything cool for it.

you got a mew or a mewtwo??? i have a mewtwo but i didn't know there was a mew in there......maybe the mew is the reward for getting all the other pokemon. The guy who gives you the special prize isn't hard to find. He's on the top floor of a building that has two entrances ( a secret back entrance) but if you go through the front entrance he's at the top (it's where all the game designers are, i forget what town though).

Really? Hmm, I never tried that, but then again I think you have to go to the guy who does. I had a game shark so I got them all (plus the supposedly rare Mew), but never got anything cool for it.

you got a mew or a mewtwo??? i have a mewtwo but i didn't know there was a mew in there......maybe the mew is the reward for getting all the other pokemon. The guy who gives you the special prize isn't hard to find. He's on the top floor of a building that has two entrances ( a secret back entrance) but if you go through the front entrance he's at the top (it's where all the game designers are, i forget what town though).

I had a Mew and Mewtwo. You couldn't catch Mew in the game, you had to go to some Pokemon tournament with your game and they'd get him there for you. That or a game shark were the only ways to get him. I think I know what building you're talking about. Remember Missingno and M in that game? I used to catch those all the time, even though people said it'd mess up your game.

I never knew about those pokemon. I just read how to get them though....and Mew.

hehe, i thought i knew everything about that game.....guess not!

i rented pokemon stadium and it sucked.

there was no catching or training involved, no cool storyline...it was just battling different trainers to win a championship....it sucked. The only cool thing was you could transfer pokemon from your gameboy games into Pokemon stadium.

this is why i'm saying that Nintendo should of made a pokemon game in the likeness of the gameboy version for N64 and Gamecube.

it would sell like crazy

there was no catching or training involved, no cool storyline...it was just battling different trainers to win a championship....it sucked. The only cool thing was you could transfer pokemon from your gameboy games into Pokemon stadium.

this is why i'm saying that Nintendo should of made a pokemon game in the likeness of the gameboy version for N64 and Gamecube.

it would sell like crazy

i liked pokemon stadium. the picture taking game for n64 was great put the one where you talked to pikachu really sucked

At the risk of sounding like a tool

Mission accomplished. Sorry man :( .

:thumbup

i know, i know.... hehe

it would sell like crazy

i liked pokemon stadium. the picture taking game for n64 was great put the one where you talked to pikachu really sucked

i remember the picture one, it was ok...dont know if the other one though