Which Of These 2 Marlins Owner You think Care About The Marlins Fans T

Loria by far.

Huizinga just wanted the players gone, he didn't care what we got in return.

Obviously Loria wanted Beinfest to get the best prospects as possible back in exchange for our stars from last season. Now it's paying off. By comparison, the Marlins of Huizinga/Henry from 1998-2001 were pretty bad.

Is this a sarcastic poll? Huizenga didn't give a crap about the fans. He wanted his World Series ring and he was done with it. To this day, he's still screwing the Marlins over.... and the fans.

I'm waiting for the day that I see him on the street, so I can slap him across the head..

Jeffrey Loria is the best owner the Marlins have ever had. I really hope this whole stadium thing works out for him...

Huizenga only cares about lining his pockets the fastest. If it happens to benefit the fans in the process, so be it. I'm not saying all owners dont want to make as much money as possible and Loria's detractors can point to this year's payroll, but at least the last three years, Loria spent way more than was coming in until it became too much to bear.

Wayne is part of the problem that still lingers over the Marlins. If he had tried to keep the nucleus of the 97 team together for 98 the fans would still have come out to see the team. He still had Brown, White and Leiter on cheap contracts that ended after 98 and after Niner's year in 97 his salary wasn't going to make a big jump. If wayne could have put a somewhat competitive team on the field in 98 the fans would have still kept attending. Loria on the otherhand tried to win for two more seasons before pulling the plug.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Please be advised, the following is an internet health warning:

There's a new online disease called Poll-io. It's syptomized by making inexplicably stupid and obvious surveys. The mortality rate is high, as annoyed fellow posters frequently hunt down and beat the orginal poster to death. No one exchange PMs with "syder21" or "marlins troll" for fear of contraction, as we do not know how the disease spreads.

Thank you and good day.

Loria without a doubt.

And to those who voted Huizenga... wow. That's all I'll say. :lol

Well, you didn't exactly specify which fan base. So I vote Huizenga. He cares about dolphin fans more than Loria cares about Marlins fan.

I'm sure he means which owner cares more about the MARLINS fans, not Dolphin fans. :thumbup

If by fans, you mean MONEY than they're both equal. They both dont' really care about the fans at all, just enough to get them to come to the game and pay ever increasing ticket and concession prices. Every year since Loria became owner our ticket prices have risen. I was okay with it in 04, having just won a World Series. It wasn't even that bad in 05, having put together a good team and bringing in Delgado. But this year our team got signifigantly worse (looking at it from the perspective of the beginning of the season when we were predicted to win maybe 45 games) yet, my prices still went up. Every time i see that sign at the park that says "EVERY DAY IS FAN APPRECIATION DAY!" I laugh.

It may be a pointless poll, but we love Jeffrey Loria!! He has done much

for the team, no one likes to lose money. More people need to go to the

games, we drive over 3 hours to at least 6 games a year and love it!!

urge your friends to go, hope you get a stadium up there, wayne could

make it happen by donating the land he owns and having a sports com-

plex that would put $$in his pocket...thats all he wants besides getting

the Marlins out of his stadium

Please be advised, the following is an internet health warning:

There's a new online disease called Poll-io. It's syptomized by making inexplicably stupid and obvious surveys. The mortality rate is high, as annoyed fellow posters frequently hunt down and beat the orginal poster to death. No one exchange PMs with "syder21" or "marlins troll" for fear of contraction, as we do not know how the disease spreads.

Thank you and good day.

lol

Guest Juanky

Well, you didn't exactly specify which fan base. So I vote Huizenga. He cares about dolphin fans more than Loria cares about Marlins fan.

One would think common sense would take over in the Marlins forum.

And Flummoxed, you continue to be awesome.

One would think common sense would take over in the Marlins forum.

And Flummoxed, you continue to be awesome.

Well his poll didn't exactly specify, did it? Both are owners for two different teams. And it's my opinion that Huizenga cares more about his fans than Loria does about his. Why is this a difficult concept to understand?