The Buffalo Sabres have a new logo

The more I look at it, the more it looks like a smeared Chargers logo.

:lol yes it does. btw its blue and yellow not green....unless I'm missing something.

and here is something I stumbled upon....

:thumbup

Their old third jerseys are one of the most awesome jerseys in all of hockey.

:thumbdown

they should have brought back this logo

:thumbdown

When I worked for the Tampa Bay Lightning, I saw something kind of weird on a team off day. They had a few players on the ice with different uniforms and we saw the audio-video guy and asked him what was going on. Basically, they were producing a video for the NHL with a uniform change proposal. He said it goes through a bunch of people before it can be approved and could take like two to three years before the change would take effect. So I'm guessing the Sabres had this idea going for a little while now.

Personally, I like all of their uniforms because they're my favorite team and I'm a homer.

And btw if you didn't notice, the Bolts never changed unis. I wonder if they decided not to do it or the league did. The colors were completely different and I bet after they won the cup they didn't want to change their image just yet.

When I worked for the Tampa Bay Lightning, I saw something kind of weird on a team off day. They had a few players on the ice with different uniforms and we saw the audio-video guy and asked him what was going on. Basically, they were producing a video for the NHL with a uniform change proposal. He said it goes through a bunch of people before it can be approved and could take like two to three years before the change would take effect. So I'm guessing the Sabres had this idea going for a little while now.

Personally, I like all of their uniforms because they're my favorite team and I'm a homer.

And btw if you didn't notice, the Bolts never changed unis. I wonder if they decided not to do it or the league did. The colors were completely different and I bet after they won the cup they didn't want to change their image just yet.

The Lightning could at least afford to implement a third jersey. The jersey is pretty boring IMO.