****Official Opening Day Thread*****

The first pitch of the season is just 3 days away. Can you believe it?

If youre going to Opening Day, be sure to get there early to get through all of the security and to see all off the Opening Day Festivities:

Everyone will recieve a hot dog (no, they will not run out) and a 2003 schedule magnet.

Two special guests to throw out ceremonial first pitches: Charlie Hough, who threw the first pitch in Marlins history and John Lynch of the SB Champs Tampa Bay Buccaneers, whom threw the first pitch in Marlins organizational history for the Erie Sailors in 1992.

The Marlins will unveil two new logos on the outfield wall, one honoring the crew of the Space Shuttle Columbia and the other supporting our troops.

In terms of weather, Monday should be the coolest day in a long time down here. The high temperature is expected to be around 74 degrees under partly cloudy skies.

I cant wait for this thing to start!

I'll be at the Vet for either the Tuesday or Wed. game that they are in Philly for in Mid-April..not sure which one yet..

As of now, I'll be there thursday.

After getting my first look at The Phils today, I'm looking foward to this season. Too bad comcast isn't covering Monday's game, so hopefully, Espn is.

Speaking of Opening Day and the fact that I wasn't going to start another thread on the same topic....

Who's going? Where will you be sitting?

I'm sitting in section 457, row 5. I just bought my tickets online on friday, and I couldn't believe they were the best available left! How many people are suppost to be there, crowd wise. I've heard around 30,000...