August 14 - Marlins @ Dodgers - 10:10 PM ET

Admin

go fish....need to keep the hot streak going...4 of the last 6 and a big 3 game series here...need 2 of 3, but would love the sweep

miggy breaks out of his funk against Lowe tonight and lead the fish to the win tonight

Prediction: Marlins 4, Dodgers 2

Willis to Tank to JoBow.....

Like the way ur thinking. If we get 7 very solid innings out of Willis a victory is all but guaranteed.

I play the games on Major League Baseball 2K6.

Here is how it went down.

Marlins jump out to a 4-0 lead, with homeruns by Olivo and Miguel Cabrera. Willis goes 7 2/3 strong, but before his departure gives up 3 runs. Joe comes in and saves the game Marlins win 4-3.

Hopefully the game is right.

big big game with the reds playing houston. we have to win today so we will have to win 1 of the next two after. this team is doing exactly wat has been needed win the first game of every series. against the nats and dbaks they did the same thing win lose win win lose win. now we win lose win again or win win win.. i prefer the second one

big big game with the reds playing houston. we have to win today so we will have to win 1 of the next two after. this team is doing exactly wat has been needed win the first game of every series. against the nats and dbaks they did the same thing win lose win win lose win. now we win lose win again or win win win.. i prefer the second one

:blink: Houston is home against the Cubs.. GO FISH!!