Autograph Verification Help!

I went to the game today in hopes I would land a Edgar Renteria autograph, turns out all I end up getting is an Andre Dawson autograph my girl got me by gate G while going to the gas station to get me some refreshments, She didn't know who he was but she assumed he was someone famous since everyone was getting autographs from him. He was driving a black SUV type vehicle. Can any of you show me what an Andre Dawson autograph looks like so I can confirm whether it's him or not, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

-ZO

GO FISH!

P.S. Is the autograph of any value if it's on a ticket stub? either way am keeping it.

I went to the game today in hopes I would land a Edgar Renteria autograph, turns out all I end up getting is an Andre Dawson autograph my girl got me by gate G while going to the gas station to get me some refreshments, She didn't knopw who he was but she assumed he was someone famous since everyone was getting autographs from him. He was driving a black SUV type vehicle. Can any of you show me what an Andre Dawson autograph looks like so I can confirm whether it's him or not, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

-ZO

GO FISH!

I'm really confused how your girlfriend went past gate G on the way to a gas station for refreshments.

And an autograph is worthless without a certificate of authenticity.

I went to the game today in hopes I would land a Edgar Renteria autograph, turns out all I end up getting is an Andre Dawson autograph my girl got me by gate G while going to the gas station to get me some refreshments, She didn't knopw who he was but she assumed he was someone famous since everyone was getting autographs from him. He was driving a black SUV type vehicle. Can any of you show me what an Andre Dawson autograph looks like so I can confirm whether it's him or not, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

-ZO

GO FISH!

I'm really confused how your girlfriend went past gate G on the way to a gas station for refreshments.

She was coming back from a gas station, and she says she got the auto near gate g around a curvy corner.

http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Produc...x?pfid=33-40449

Confirmed, it's authentic, thank you so very much. I feel I got a great signing here. Nw can any of you confirm what is the value if it's on a game stub?

-ZO

GO FISH!

She was coming back from a gas station, and she says she got the auto near gate g around a curvy corner.

http://www.prosportsmemorabilia.com/Produc...x?pfid=33-40449

Confirmed, it's authentic, thank you so very much. I feel I got a great signing here. Nw can any of you confirm what is the value if it's on a game stub?

Like I said, it's worth nothing unless you have a certificate of authenticity.

-ZO

GO FISH!

I believe all autographs can be authenticated much later if it were going up for sale, but since I am only collecting to pass on to my children, it's highly unnecessary.

I believe all autographs can be authenticated much later if it were going up for sale, but since I am only collecting to pass on to my children, it's highly unnecessary.

Exactly.

Personal value and resale value are two different things. If you plan on keeping the ball a long time, then the current resale value doesn't matter.

-ZO

GO FISH!

It'll probably cost you almost as much money to authenticate as the value of the auto, but I see your point.

Children? How old are you?

-ZO

GO FISH!

It'll probably cost you almost as much money to authenticate as the value of the auto, but I see your point.

I am 20 years old.

-ZO

GO FISH!

I am 20 years old.

Already thinking of kids? Man, making me feel old.

-ZO

GO FISH!

I am 20 years old.

nothing wrong with that.

-ZO

GO FISH!

I am 20 years old.

nothing wrong with that.

Did you knock up Mrs. Autograph? Man, talk about a lucky night. First the Hawk, and now this. :D

Not to shoot you down, but it's probably worth no more than $15-20.

The Hawk is a pretty frequent signer.

I doubt it'd be worth that much money..if it's only on a ticket stub. it also depends on what he signed it with, it'd be worth more if he used a blue sharpie.

the hawk signs a lot? he's always been an assh*le to me.

best part of getting autographs is having them for the future and remembering things.

I used to love getting autographs when I was younger but in the later part of the 20s players stop wanting to sign for you because they think you are one of the numerous Ebay idiots that just want to sell their autograph.

I used to love getting autographs when I was younger but in the later part of the 20s players stop wanting to sign for you because they think you are one of the numerous Ebay idiots that just want to sell their autograph.

*had no clue Ebay was around in the 20's*

:lol

20 years old :p

I can tell you that Andre Dawson is a very very frequent signer.

He will sign at least one card for you through the mail if you send to him.

He lives in my neighborhood down here, and I have seen him around several times.

I doubt you could get $1 for that item, because ticket stubs with no meaning have basically no value. Plus, no decent authentication.