has anybody seen a list of players that

gobucks

I would like to take a look at who we could add in the next couple of days.

There are no "lists". After July 31st, waivers and players clearing them are kept secret.

I don't think they're kept "secret."

Rosters are routinely placed on the waiver wire to hide intentions, but it still goes in the transaction blotter all the same. The only thing that I think is with-held is who wins the waiver claim.

There are no "lists". After July 31st, waivers and players clearing them are kept secret.

Rosters are routinely placed on the waiver wire to hide intentions, but it still goes in the transaction blotter all the same. The only thing that I think is with-held is who wins the waiver claim.

Wasn't that the big problem with Olney broke the Andruw Jones waiver story? After July 31st waivers are not listed on transactions list. In theory the only ones who know is MLB, the MLBPA and the thirty GMS (their staffsof course) and it's done to not cause havoc in the clubhouse.

Check, be my guest. No major league team lists players who have gone through waivers on their list of transactions, only players being released or DFA'd.

Wasn't that the big problem with Olney broke the Andruw Jones waiver story? After July 31st waivers are not listed on transactions list. In theory the only ones who know is MLB, the MLBPA and the thirty GMS (their staffsof course) and it's done to not cause havoc in the clubhouse.

Check, be my guest. No major league team lists players who have gone through waivers on their list of transactions, only players being released or DFA'd.

You may be right, I recall Olney or Neyer or one of them doing an article a year or two ago doing the who did/who didn't regarding waivers.

I thought it was accessable if you really wanted to find it and pour over transaction logs, but maybe it's changed.

You may be right, I recall Olney or Neyer or one of them doing an article a year or two ago doing the who did/who didn't regarding waivers.

I thought it was accessable if you really wanted to find it and pour over transaction logs, but maybe it's changed.

Before I wrote my comment I went and quickly checked eight random team's (including the Braves because we know about Jones) transaction lists and none had any names of players clearing waivers in August.