MaXx & MiRi in Tampa

MiRi

I love going to D-Rays games, people may call the Trop a dump, but I love going there to see a baseball game. Field level seats are dirt cheap and you can buy them at the box office, not to mention parking is free, the ushers speak english and are courteous, it's airconditioned, and you get to see the occasional crazy play off a rafter on the ceiling, and Rays games are usually entertaining slugfests.

Last year I went to a Red Sox @ Rays game on my birthday and stayed at the Renaissance Vinoy, our room wasn't ready when we got there and it took like 5 hours for it to be ready after we checked in, we finally get to the room and the whole room was a dump, dirt on the rug, etc. so they upgraded us to the PRESIDENTIAL SUITE and they didn't even know it was my birthday :lol . It was so awesome.

I really liked the Trop. The food variety was awesome. We had a meal of one entree and two sides for $8 and the food was great. The staff was very nice to us. The fans were nice as well. It was a nice experience.

Tonight, we're going to Raymond James so I'll let you know what I thought of that.