NCAA Football Week 4 Discussion

Junior

The Maryland-FIU game wasnt half bad. Major props to FIU football tonight, they outplayed the Twerps tonight. Gulliver graduate Sam Smith is a beast, he had an 89 yard TD catch where he caught it at the line of scrimmage, broke 4 tackles and went the distance.

now dont get me started on the Heels... :banghead

Tell me about it. It's been a tough year but we've been in every single game against "better" competition for the most part.

First of all, Florida is SET next year with this freshman QB they got (forget his name)

Troy Smith had one good pass today but his numbers are pretty bad.

And did Slaton get hurt??? I heard something about that.

Oh ya, OSU/Auburn....I'm so happy for Auburn if they make Fiesta because of how they got screwed a couple years back (USC/Okla)

Good Morning......

Ahhhh...... Did anybody catch that Michigan St. Vs. ND game......

Yea it had a real good ending in case ya missed it......

Yea that Brady Quinn sucks they should bench his a**.... Right fella's

Next Up: Purdue

Not gonna be an easy game cause Purdue is passing the ball very well and the ND secondary is just fu*king aweful.... They better start off the way they ended on saturday night on both sides of the ball cause i dont think my heart can take another one of these come back from 20 down games..

Good Morning......

Ahhhh...... Did anybody catch that Michigan St. Vs. ND game......

Yea it had a real good ending in case ya missed it......

Yea that Brady Quinn sucks they should bench his a**.... Right fella's

Next Up: Purdue

Not gonna be an easy game cause Purdue is passing the ball very well and the ND secondary is just fu*king aweful.... They better start off the way they ended on saturday night on both sides of the ball cause i dont think my heart can take another one of these come back from 20 down games..

:lol

41-27

Congrats, Michigan State choked the game away,

First of all, Florida is SET next year with this freshman QB they got (forget his name)

Tebow, Tim.

I'm not so sure I'd say they are "SET" next year quite yet. Obviously, he will be their starting quarterback, but I'd like to see him throw the ball in a game situation. Sooner or later, as the competition gets tougher, if they keep putting in Tebow and just run with him, he definitely risks getting hurt. From what I saw of him in practice here, he was missing with his passing quite a bit. I was impressed that he didn't shy away from contact though.