Working hard for the money

SlapHands69

In one days time

- two page paper

- five page paper

-Study for Exam

-Theatre 101 HW assignment

And boys and girls that what happens when you leave everything to the last minute and procrastinate.

I just finished

Kind of off topic but... Is it just me or does anyone pull a hostel when they drop a class or withdraw? I get a real high and start breathing really hard, even maybe popping one.

Procrastinator's Creed

* 1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

* 2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

* 3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

* 4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

* 5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

* 6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

* 7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.

* 8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

* 9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

* 10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

* 11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.

* 12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.

* 13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

* 14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

I lived by this creed in college. I still do. I have no clue how I am a functioning member of society with a great job ?? Something must be wrong with the system.