Dustin Diamond "Screech" has a sex tape

MiRi

Dustin Diamond Sex Tape

By WENN| Wednesday, September 27, 2006

HOLLYWOOD - Former teen TV star Dustin Diamond is reportedly the star of a candid new sex tape in which he romps with two women.

The 29-year-old, who played geek Screech Powers on Saved by the Bell, engages in a number of sexual acts with the women in the 40-minute tape.

Agent David Hans Schmidt has acquired the rights and is currently seeking a distributor for Saved by the Smell.

Schmidt tells the New York Daily News, "Just when you think you have seen everything in this business, mankind has raised the bar another notch. Or lowered it."

Diamond's manager Roger Paul hopes the tape will raise his client's profile and help resurrect the acting career that collapsed when Saved by the Bell ended in 1997.

He says, "I haven't seen the tape. I've heard rumors. Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings."

Diamond will welcome any royalties he gets from the tape--in June he launched a campaign to save his home from foreclosure, by selling autographed T-shirts on the Internet.

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3558326

Think he's desperate for attention? No, not at all. :blink: And in such a weird way too, I heard he performs the "dirty sanchez" on them. Yuck.

Thataboy Screech! I heard a rumor that hes hung like King Kong. Hilarious

Hold on.. this is a quote from wikipedia.. lmao:

On September 27, 2006, the New York Daily News reported that Diamond has been faced with the scandal of a surfacing sex tape. The tape, which features Dustin having a kinky threesome with two women, is 40 minutes long and has been tentatively titled Saved by the Smell, Screech and Sniff or Diamond in the Buff, due to the alleged performance of a Dirty Sanchez

Diamond in the Buff.. lol

Thataboy Screech! I heard a rumor that hes hung like King Kong. Hilarious

Hold on.. this is a quote from wikipedia.. lmao:

On September 27, 2006, the New York Daily News reported that Diamond has been faced with the scandal of a surfacing sex tape. The tape, which features Dustin having a kinky threesome with two women, is 40 minutes long and has been tentatively titled Saved by the Smell, Screech and Sniff or Diamond in the Buff, due to the alleged performance of a Dirty Sanchez

Diamond in the Buff.. lol

oh god.

Say it ain't so Screech, say it ain't so!