Hanley gave me his sweatshirt after the game!!

Mauer7

this is Hanley's overshirt/sweater..it's pretty kool. I was ecstatic to get it. He took it off and then tossed it up to the second row of the dugout. I just barely got it, the buck-toothed hillybilly in front of me tried to get it from me, punching me in the process. nice guy, punching me, AND I'm a kid. but I got it so I'm happy.

I also got a batting glove, but didn't see who tossed it up..I think it was a white guy, but that doesn't really narrow it down too much..

The D-Train pitching..

I think this is hoover or treanor batting..

Conine sure looks bad in a phillie uniform...(I do like his bat though)

Treanor's card on the scoreboard ....

amezaga batting..

btw..my mom said I should wash hanley's sweatshirt thing, saying the BO will eat away the fabric. Is this true? and wouldn't it kill it's value?

I would definitely wash it and probably even wear it. You got a free shirt.. I don't know what kind of value you're expecting that thing to have. It's not like you got a Roger Clemens game worn shirt on his last start of his career.. It's a Hanley Ramirez shirt... I think it's safe to wash it.

I would definitely wash it and probably even wear it. You got a free shirt.. I don't know what kind of value you're expecting that thing to have. It's not like you got a Roger Clemens game worn shirt on his last start of his career.. It's a Hanley Ramirez shirt... I think it's safe to wash it.

:mischief2 that's true..I'm just one of those nuts that are like omg he's touched my arm, I'll never wash it again. but if the BO will "eat away" my shirt then i definetly will.

I got an Eddie Jones autographed Heat jersey. I mean, he personally autographed it and when the Heat went so close to the Finals, he was one of the main reasons I wanted them to win it. Then after they won it, I'd hire a hitman and get some money.

They won it the season after he left. ;_;

To make a long story short, wash it and try to get it autographed. Hope the Fish win the WS with Hanley and hire a hitman.