Thank You Joe Girardi

Guest FlummoxedLummox

Thanks for a great season Joe. I've said many times that this year's team has been my favorite to watch in our brief history, and you were certainly a part of that.

I'm still undecided as to whether Joe should be fired or not. He made some

dumb decisions at times that made me wish he would get fired on the spot

but at the same time this was just his first year managing so you kinda have

to give him a break. I just hope and pray that whoever is managing next

year will do a good job so we don't have to second guess ourselves. And

good luck to Joe.

You will be missed by some Joe G. Me included.

You played a role in a year where the Marlins clearly overacheived. Your inner drive to win showed up in your young ballplayers after they shook off the horrific but partially expected 11-31 start.

If it werent for 3-4 bullpen meltdowns that changed the chemistry in the clubhouse late in the season, who knows what could have been...........

The thing I feel worst about all this is that your rookie season had to come to end in the most unprofessional manner imaginable. The balls and strikes arguing loudmouth who is always crying about no money wants his as* kissed too and now your paying the price for it.

Good luck in your future endeavors Joe G.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the post of the year:

You will be missed by some Joe G. Me included.

You played a role in a year where the Marlins clearly overacheived. Your inner drive to win showed up in your young ballplayers after they shook off the horrific but partially expected 11-31 start.

If it werent for 3-4 bullpen meltdowns that changed the chemistry in the clubhouse late in the season, who knows what could have been...........

The thing I feel worst about all this is that your rookie season had to come to end in the most unprofessional manner imaginable. The balls and strikes arguing loudmouth who is always crying about no money wants his as* kissed too and now your paying the price for it.

Good luck in your future endeavors Joe G.

:notworthy . I'm really gonna miss Joe.

Whatever happened, if it were you or Tuck, thanks for telling Loria to shut the f*** up.

And also, thanks for further exposing the owner to be a malcontent hypocrite...you were his guy yet he won't stick up for you.

I think it tells us a lot about Girardi that he took the high road in all the mess, but it told us even more about Jeffrey Loria and what kind of person he is. The unfortunate thing is the only one left here with us after tomorrow will be Loria.

Thanks Joe, I didn't always agree with your strategy, but you were a rookie Manager, and I guess should be cut some slack for that. However Loria is not new to being an owner, and he disgraced himself even farther with this incident.