College Football Best Bets Week 6

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Week 1: 5-1-1

Week 2: 3-2

Week 3: 2-3 (3-1 in other games of note)

Week 4: 2-3

Week 5: 2-2-1

Without further ado....

1) Iowa -11 vs. Purdue -- Let's see.....Iowa gets embarrassed at home by #1....stays home to play a defense who couldn't stop anyone if given extra players on defense. Any team with hopes of making a real bowl bounces back and beats the bloody hell out of Purdue. Love Iowa 1st Half

2) Wake Forest +17 vs. Clemson -- This is their super bowl. They beat Clemson last season and i don't know how they do it but the Demon Deacons continue to win. I don't think they win this game but they cover.

3) Tulane +3 vs. Rice -- Who the heck is Rice to be favored on the road even against a bad team like Tulane. Lester Ricard and the boys get off the schnide.

4) Oklahoma +4 vs. Texas -- Oklahoma is just the better team of the two. Let's remember no Vince Young and he's the only guy who can make Mack Brown look smart. Stoops outcoaches Mack and the Sooners win outright.

5) Kentucky +7 vs. South Carolina -- This is purely a gut pick. I really like Andre Woodson and think this offense can outscore the Gamecocks. Kentucky is pretty woeful on defense but the Cocks arent exactly powers offensively away from home.

Also Looking at

Temple +24 vs. Kent State -- Who the hell is Kent State and why are they giving 24 to anyone. Temple may actually win this game outright. PURE BIAS.....

MTSU +33.5 vs. Louisville (fri) -- MTSU has a good defense and this game means the world to them. Louisville banged up and will run the ball a lot which drains clock.

You do realize it's purely bias and I'm not actually going to put money on Temple do you.

Then say that.

Don't say

"Temple +24 vs. Kent State -- Who the hell is Kent State and why are they giving 24 to anyone. Temple may actually win this game outright. "

So I got 4 "upsets" on my tab this week

Oklahoma +155 vs Texas

Oregon +160 vs Cal

UF +125 vs LSU

Indiana +280 vs Illinois.... now obviously, ya'll think this is a homer pick and thats fine. But in all seriousness, Illinois isnt a better team than Indiana and certainly isnt 8.5 points better. the Illini might beat the Hoosiers by 45 for all I know, but people are focusing too much on Wiscy's beat down of IU last week by 35+ and Illinois' upset of Michigan State

if you have an extra few bucks around, I think this has a great chance of being an "upset"

good luck.

So I got 4 "upsets" on my tab this week

Oklahoma +155 vs Texas

Oregon +160 vs Cal

UF +125 vs LSU

Indiana +280 vs Illinois.... now obviously, ya'll think this is a homer pick and thats fine. But in all seriousness, Illinois isnt a better team than Indiana and certainly isnt 8.5 points better. the Illini might beat the Hoosiers by 45 for all I know, but people are focusing too much on Wiscy's beat down of IU last week by 35+ and Illinois' upset of Michigan State

if you have an extra few bucks around, I think this has a great chance of being an "upset"

good luck.

I ended up not getting to UF in time, but I got Indiana at +290

last. second. fg. Indiana wins! :notworthy