Week 8 College Football Best Bets

Guest FishFanInPA

Guest FishFanInPA

Week 1: 5-1-1

Week 2: 3-2

Week 3: 2-3 (3-1 in other games of note)

Week 4: 2-3

Week 5: 2-2-1

Week 6: 4-1-1 (2-0 in other games of note)

Week 7: 2-3

Before the picks, I must apologize for last week. I forced picks when i really wasn't too happy with most of the games...obviously that's a little late but anywho here we go....

1) Missouri -14 vs. Kansas State -- Kansas State is a young team and Missouri has quite possibly been the story of the year. The tigers coming off a loss will be looking for revenge and will take it out on the Wildcats.

2) Notre Dame -13.5 vs. UCLA -- Headscratcher of a line...UCLA is mediocre at best and has struggled lately. The Irish are coming off a bye and need to re-assert themselves in the BCS race. UCLA's pass defense isn't the best so take the Irish to rock and roll.

3) Baylor -3 vs. Kansas -- I was real impressed with Baylor even in defeat for Texas. They should be able to bomb away on a poor Kansas defense.

4) Arizona State -22 vs. Stanford -- What was once a promising season for the Sun Devils has turned to mush. Gotta think they'll bounce back and take out their anger on the Cardinal who are pathetic, pitiful and terrible.

5) Temple +35 vs. NIU -- Yeah, i know what your thinkin but doing a little research there's a couple things in the Owls favor. First, NIU hasn't covered a spread of 35 in any of their games. Second, the Owls have improved and NIU's defense has been leaky. Third, Horvath sucks....plain and simple. The key is to contain Wolfe....easier said then done but I actually think this may be a managable 21 points or so.

Also looking at....

Syracuse +17 -- Different team at home...plus they get jazzed up for ranked teams at the dome...

UVA -6.5 -- The Cavs can't be this bad can they....to lose at home to UNC....Anyone????

WMU -3.5 -- Last week showed us their the class of the MAC.

Love the Arizona State and ND lines

I think Kansas upsets Baylor

Ill keep away from Mizzou after that loss

Im looking at Indiana +30.5 @ the Shoe, Oregon -3 @ Washington State, Wisconsin-6 @ Purdue, and Georgia Tech straight up vs Clemson

also, most of the country is steering clear of Sparty-7.5 @ Northwestern... Ill take that all day... I dont care that they "gave up"... Ill take all that talent in a laugher