College Hotties....

Guest FishFanInPA

rutgers has STDs so I'll pass

At Rutgers University, the rates of infection of students with STD varied little with the form of contraception used. For example, 35 to 44% of the sexually active students were infected with one or more STDs whether they used no contraceptive, oral contraceptive, the diaphragm, or condoms. It is significant to note that condoms, the hero of the "safe sex" message, provided virtually no protection from STDs.

http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/epid-std.html

rutgers has STDs so I'll pass

At Rutgers University, the rates of infection of students with STD varied little with the form of contraception used. For example, 35 to 44% of the sexually active students were infected with one or more STDs whether they used no contraceptive, oral contraceptive, the diaphragm, or condoms. It is significant to note that condoms, the hero of the "safe sex" message, provided virtually no protection from STDs.

http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/probe/docs/epid-std.html

Ya as another Jersey college student I wouldn't go touch a rutgers girl with a ten foot pole.

Guest FishFanInPA

Wow.....that's pretty cool....that chick is a walking billboard for syphilus....

although there are some girls worth getting STD's from.

ps...i can't vote for the Oklahoma chick on rack alone....gotta see what's lookin at me.

Wow.....that's pretty cool....that chick is a walking billboard for syphilus....

although there are some girls worth getting STD's from.

ps...i can't vote for the Oklahoma chick on rack alone....gotta see what's lookin at me.

I can :lol The bodies look great, nice color, I guess the faces will have to hope for

To the two Oklahoma girls...I wasnt really aware mini skirts came that...mini.

The Rutgers girl has the nicest body IMO, although the Virginia girl on the right has the cutest face I think.

In all honesty though, I gotta give honorable mention to this girl from Wichita State. Any girl that flashes the vulcan death grip on National TV is a chick Id want to party with.

i went with virginia...I'd go with the Miami girls, but I saw Miami University not University of Miami.

BTW, you want some hotties, come up here to CT! WOW! And as far as I know, no STDs!

not true just not as many girls with STDs in CT

i was actually speaking more of my school specifically...although i would not be suprised to be proven wrong.