Heat Need Help

futuremarlinsgm

The Heat are in dire need of some help at the point. As I was looking through the standings and the rumors, I noticed that the Seattle Supersonics are getting ready to surrender any hope to be a contender and may do a fire sale that includes Rashard Lewis. I went on ESPN's Trade Machine and worked out a brilliant trade between the two teams. Here are the details.

Miami Heat Get:

SF Rashard Lewis

PG Luke Ridnour

PG Earl Watson

Seattle Supersonics Get:

PG Jason Williams

SF Antoine Walker

SF Dorell Wright

1st Rd. Pick

What do you guys think?

The Heat are in dire need of some help at the point. As I was looking through the standings and the rumors, I noticed that the Seattle Supersonics are getting ready to surrender any hope to be a contender and may do a fire sale that includes Rashard Lewis. I went on ESPN's Trade Machine and worked out a brilliant trade between the two teams. Here are the details.

Miami Heat Get:

SF Rashard Lewis

PG Luke Ridnour

PG Earl Watson

Seattle Supersonics Get:

PG Jason Williams

SF Antoine Walker

SF Dorell Wright

1st Rd. Pick

What do you guys think?

ive never heard of any of those 3 that we would get....I just follow the heat.....but that seems like a lot to give up

Miami Heat Get:

SF Rashard Lewis

PG Luke Ridnour

PG Earl Watson

Seattle Supersonics Get:

PG Jason Williams

SF Antoine Walker

SF Dorell Wright

1st Rd. Pick

What do you guys think?

I think you need to lay the crack pipe down if you think the Sonics would even consider that for a second (and I am a Heat fan).

Miami Heat Get:

SF Rashard Lewis

PG Luke Ridnour

PG Earl Watson

Seattle Supersonics Get:

PG Jason Williams

SF Antoine Walker

SF Dorell Wright

1st Rd. Pick

What do you guys think?

ive never heard of any of those 3 that we would get....I just follow the heat.....but that seems like a lot to give up

are you serious? you really need to start watching other basketball because all three of those guys are pretty well known. Miami actually pursued Watson this past offseason.

And btw, I'm so sick of seeing all these trade proposals involving the same freaking package:

Walker, Wright and a pick.

Posey,Wright and a pick

Something, Wright and a pick