MB.com's The Passions

EndLine

I might need some help but if I do I'll ask for it. I think Passion can help me with the structure since he's a pro at doing it over there at the Babe Forum. First things first, we need a title. "MB.com's Movie Awards" just isn't going to cut it. Nominate as many as you want and maybe we'll vote on it. If possible, make it MB.com themed (but if you think yours is awesome and we agree then go for it!)

As always, this ceremony is nothing without your support. Thanks!

LINK

http://www.marlinbaseball.com/forums/index.php?showforum=51

The Passions

We should do it Oscar style too, but with a twist. Have the general public decide five nominees through voting, and then have a panel of anywhere from 5 to 11 members decide the winner. It'll be funner that way, since there will undoubtedly be "Best Movie of the Year," Best Actor of the Year," etc. polls.

We should also include TV, CDs, and possibly societal awards as well.

And I have immediately sprung back to life.

I demand Best Director be named "The Martin Scorsese Award".

Have the general public decide five nominees through voting, and then have a panel of anywhere from 5 to 11 members decide the winner. I

I also agree with Juanky on this.

What do you guys think about The Reely's or The Reelies? It's from:

a) A film reel.

b) A fishing reel used to catch fish ... Marlins.

OR

"Reel Passions of 2006"

?

The Passions

We should do it Oscar style too, but with a twist. Have the general public decide five nominees through voting, and then have a panel of anywhere from 5 to 11 members decide the winner. It'll be funner that way, since there will undoubtedly be "Best Movie of the Year," Best Actor of the Year," etc. polls.

We should also include TV, CDs, and possibly societal awards as well.

That's a great idea. I'll see if Admin can set up a sub-forum after everything is ready to go.

I personally think it's a little bit corny.

I think its corny too, and they were just suggestions and a follow up to your "The Passions" title (don't know if there was a hint of sarcasm there).Naw, I like The Passions.