RIP Wendy's

Guest Juanky

Guest Juanky

I used to go 3 out of the 4 days I was in school a week because it was conveniently located. But they got rid of my #8 (3 Chicken Strips meal).

:(

The one on 107th Juanky?All of them apparently.

I used to go 3 out of the 4 days I was in school a week because it was conveniently located. But they got rid of my #8 (3 Chicken Strips meal).

:(

The one on 107th Juanky?All of them apparently.

Yup.. Seems to be all of them. I used to order the same thing at the Wendy's by my office up in Hallandale. They were passing out papers with everyone's meal for a couple of weeks informing everyone that Wendy's will no longer be offering the chicken strips.... I wasn't very happy either.

Guest Juanky

Wendy's was probably last on my campus eating list.

I'd take Jimmy John's, W.G. Grinder's, Penn Station, Charlie's, King's, Taco Ninja>Wendy's

I think I might even like McDondald's dollar menu more than Wendy's.

It probably ends up being better for me in the long run, because I won't have any incentive to leave campus anymore the days that I do have to eat lunch here. Lord knows finding a parking spot is difficult enough as is.

Guest marlins02

i dont know about south campus (specifically gracies) because im never there but up at north campus the food is so expensive that i go out for lunch everytime, thankfully the parking is up there. almost $6 or whatever for just a burger and a drink is a little to much.

Guest Juanky

The Burger King on campus is only a few cents more expensive than the off campus version (though they don't have chicken nuggets). Gracie's Grill is expensive as hell but I rarely eat there. They did open up this pizzeria in the atrium that's priced reasonably and gives you a good amount of food.

The Burger King on campus is only a few cents more expensive than the off campus version (though they don't have chicken nuggets). Gracie's Grill is expensive as hell but I rarely eat there. They did open up this pizzeria in the atrium that's priced reasonably and gives you a good amount of food.

Fresh Food Company for me.

:cool

Fresh Food Company for me.

:cool

I love to eat there but it is a little expensive.