The weather

poptart

I will be so happy when the 90 degree days return.

That's what I say now, but I know it's inevitable that when the 90 degree days come, I'll be wishing for these 55-60 degree days again.

Not this kid. When the 90 degree days return, I'll be wanting the 95 degree days next.

That's what I say now, but I know it's inevitable that when the 90 degree days come, I'll be wishing for these 55-60 degree days again.

Not this kid. When the 90 degree days return, I'll be wanting the 95 degree days next.

youre crazy

youre crazy

not just crazy but a liar. Who wants sweltering heat on top of humidity in So Fla?

youre crazy

not just crazy but a liar. Who wants sweltering heat on top of humidity in So Fla?

I may be crazy, but I'm definitely not a liar about this. I'm a native down here, so I have no problems at all with the heat and the humidity. Those are perfect days for me.