The 10-game Flex Pack

rorod

I want to get a 10 game flex pack. I am probbly going to get multiple flex packs but my question is how does it work? Do you get 10 vouchers and then you show up to the game and they sit you any where. I mean how doest the seat situation work? Can I get upperdeck seats right behind homeplate and some lower bowl seats behind home plate?

thanks.

I want to get a 10 game flex pack. I am probbly going to get multiple flex packs but my question is how does it work? Do you get 10 vouchers and then you show up to the game and they sit you any where. I mean how doest the seat situation work? Can I get upperdeck seats right behind homeplate and some lower bowl seats behind home plate?

thanks.

your best bet is to show up when tickets go on sale and make your own pack

well my dad and i like friday games and plus those are usually at 6pm...so you get 10 vouchers and that would mean me and my dad could go to 5 games?

This Season:

Friday 7:05

Saturday 7:05

Sunday 1:05

why did the move saturdays to 7? I liked the 6pm start.

And to answer the first question you can go to 5 games with 10 vouchers.

What you should do is see if they still have that holiday pack (every friday and saturday game 25 games total) for $99 each.

well my dad and i like friday games and plus those are usually at 6pm...so you get 10 vouchers and that would mean me and my dad could go to 5 games?

This Season:

What you should do is see if they still have that holiday pack (every friday and saturday game 25 games total) for $99 each.

Not sure why they did it either... I liked the 605 starts as well.... Oh well what you gonna do

This Season:

Not sure why they did it either... I liked the 605 starts as well.... Oh well what you gonna do

Friday's moved from 7:30 to &:00 and the move on Saturdays isn't that big a deal to me. I just wish they would do something about those 1:00 starts on Sundays. Around the middle of May we have to exchange our tickets for shaded ones. BUT From what I understand now they are giving us the season ticket price on seats we exchange to instead of single game prices.

I think they're trying to squeeze in the Sunday game before the daily thunderstorms.

It being getaway day complicates the road team's travel plans, and usually they can't hang around til Monday for a make-up date.

ya there is really no other time for a sunday game. Hopefully once we get a new stadium (with a roof) sundays will be an attractive day to go rather than being one of the least attractive days.

I think they're trying to squeeze in the Sunday game before the daily thunderstorms.

It being getaway day complicates the road team's travel plans, and usually they can't hang around til Monday for a make-up date.

ya there is really no other time for a sunday game. Hopefully once we get a new stadium (with a roof) sundays will be an attractive day to go rather than being one of the least attractive days.

That's one of the reasons for a retractable dome. Fan comfort. Squeezing in the games before the afternoon thunderstorms really isn't a reason, IMO. Start the games at 1:00 and risk the storms. Start them at, say 6:00, and most likely miss them. Besides, we don't have that many games postponed because of weather. Delayed, yes. But afternoon thunderstorms don't last several hours to warrant a postponed or suspended game. Usually.

According to the '06 Media Guide, the '05 season was the second worst in team history for rain delays with 16 games being delayed for a total of 14 hours, 38 minutes. That's not alot of time on average.

Was there one suspended or postponed here last year? There was a game vs Atlanta in '95 suspended in the 9th inning. Not counting hurricanes there was one postponed in '04 due to rain, one in '03. Both made up with DHs. That would be it for the current ownership.

Here's a blast from the past. IMO the biggest disappointment on a postponed game had to be in either '97 or '98 vs the Phillies. A Leiter vs Leiter matchup that we never got to see. Made up with a DH the following day but Al didn't pitch it.

That's one of the reasons for a retractable dome. Fan comfort. Squeezing in the games before the afternoon thunderstorms really isn't a reason, IMO. Start the games at 1:00 and risk the storms. Start them at, say 6:00, and most likely miss them. Besides, we don't have that many games postponed because of weather. Delayed, yes. But afternoon thunderstorms don't last several hours to warrant a postponed or suspended game. Usually.

According to the '06 Media Guide, the '05 season was the second worst in team history for rain delays with 16 games being delayed for a total of 14 hours, 38 minutes. That's not alot of time on average.

Was there one suspended or postponed here last year? There was a game vs Atlanta in '95 suspended in the 9th inning. Not counting hurricanes there was one postponed in '04 due to rain, one in '03. Both made up with DHs. That would be it for the current ownership.

Here's a blast from the past. IMO the biggest disappointment on a postponed game had to be in either '97 or '98 vs the Phillies. A Leiter vs Leiter matchup that we never got to see. Made up with a DH the following day but Al didn't pitch it.

I dont think they would want a late start. The attractive thing is that its a day game, so you get home early. If you move it to a 6pm start time its almost like a regular week night game because there is work and school monday morning. In alot of places the weekend games are at 1pm and are ususally alot of peoples favorite day to go. It just gets really hot in mid summer, and sitting in the fish tank gets very hot.

I dont think they would want a late start. The attractive thing is that its a day game, so you get home early. If you move it to a 6pm start time its almost like a regular week night game because there is work and school monday morning. In alot of places the weekend games are at 1pm and are ususally alot of peoples favorite day to go. It just gets really hot in mid summer, and sitting in the fish tank gets very hot.

Basically, what happens with Sunday is it's get-away day...teams want to get on their plane ASAP so they don't pull two red eyes in one week.

The (new) Marlins thought the 1:05 start was a detriment to attendance so they shifted to 4:05, to the dismay of the players because instead of getting on, say, a 7:00 flight, they're leaving at 10:00. And the Marlins couldn't justify the inconvenience by showing a tangible effect at the box office. Basically, nobody won at 4 and only a few win at 1...

The school thing dosen't work out. Most of the time it's summer break. But they try to make it a "family day" none-the-less. Kid oriented stuff to do including running the bases. It will work better once we get that dome. Just too darned hot right now for most to be comfortable. Around mid May we start exchanging our tix for shadey areas.

The school thing dosen't work out. Most of the time it's summer break. But they try to make it a "family day" none-the-less. Kid oriented stuff to do including running the bases. It will work better once we get that dome. Just too darned hot right now for most to be comfortable. Around mid May we start exchanging our tix for shadey areas.

Well the school thing works April, May and September, so half the season. The work thing happens the entire season. Once we get a roof it will be nice to go to sunday afternoon games. It will be like the nfl, where sundays at 1pm are a nice time slot. Game ends at 4pm, and you still have the rest of the afternoon to do things.

yeah, I was at that Leiter-Leiter game trying to wait out the rain delay. i remember i kept thinking they would start the game soon, but then the announcement came that it wouldn't start at all :(

Well the school thing works April, May and September, so half the season. The work thing happens the entire season. Once we get a roof it will be nice to go to sunday afternoon games. It will be like the nfl, where sundays at 1pm are a nice time slot. Game ends at 4pm, and you still have the rest of the afternoon to do things.

True enough I guess for the school thing. Really hadn't thought of it like that (half the season). Actually 1:00 games won't be bad at all once we get the roof. But for now... If I wanted a sauna I would build one in my back yard. LOL

yeah, I was at that Leiter-Leiter game trying to wait out the rain delay. i remember i kept thinking they would start the game soon, but then the announcement came that it wouldn't start at all :(

Same here. Bummed the next night too when they started Al's bro and he sat out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.