• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bradcore

Beer is my friend.

Anyone had any good beer lately?

Had a Zombie Dust for the first time yesterday.

Picked up a Shipyard Smashed Blueberry on a whim and will open that soon.

Firestone Walker Sucaba 2013 was absolutely drool-worthy. Lawson's Double Sunshine was probably the best IPA I've had, too.

Firestone Walker Sucaba 2013 was absolutely drool-worthy. Lawson's Double Sunshine was probably the best IPA I've had, too.

I'm thinking about stocking up on Sucaba. Its all over the place here in RI. Parabola should be out soon, so I'll nab as many as I can.

Have a Mother of All Storms and Heady Topper on deck for tonight.

I'm thinking about stocking up on Sucaba. Its all over the place here in RI. Parabola should be out soon, so I'll nab as many as I can.

Have a Mother of All Storms and Heady Topper on deck for tonight.

I actually preferred Sucaba to Parabola, despite that I prefer stouts to barleywines. Both are very well made, exceptional beers, though. Absolutely worth a try.

I'm going to Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver this week, so I'm going to have some fun. Hair of the Dog rare stuff at the tasting room, Cantillons on the shelf in Vancouver, and delicious local stuff in POrtland and Seatlle. Plus I set up a couple of in-person trades for stuff like [more] Sucaba and Block 15 Pappy's Dark.

I'm going to Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver this week, so I'm going to have some fun. Hair of the Dog rare stuff at the tasting room, Cantillons on the shelf in Vancouver, and delicious local stuff in POrtland and Seatlle. Plus I set up a couple of in-person trades for stuff like [more] Sucaba and Block 15 Pappy's Dark.

If you get shut out on Sucaba, let me know. There are several stores around me that have 10+ bottles. Some still have XVI in case you are looking for that.

If you get shut out on Sucaba, let me know. There are several stores around me that have 10+ bottles. Some still have XVI in case you are looking for that.Thanks, bud. I'm moving up to NYC, so hopefully we'll get to hang out at some point!

This is a cool thread. I just moved to North Carolina (first time out of Florida in my life) and discovered a gem of a beer I guess they only sell here called Red Oak. mmmmm. I think I'm hooked and Jetsmania makes me thirsty!