• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bradcore

Beer is my friend.

there's a brewery & tap room opening up about 5 minutes from my house. Not sure whether excited or terrified.

there's a brewery & tap room opening up about 5 minutes from my house. Not sure whether excited or terrified.

Walking distance? Super excited

Excited. The answer is always excited.

Found my favorite beer: Golden Monkey. Enough alcohol to actually do something, and a very nice taste (fuck IPAs). Delirium Nocturnum is also a great Belgium beer (and had a ton of fun with their temporary tatoos at a beer fest here), but $20 bucks for a four pack = fuck me side ways. Another solid Belgium is Three Philosophers, but I prefer their Rare Vos amber ale even if it's low ABV.  OBP2 is probably my favorite Florida beer I've had, but I haven't paid too much attention to local stuff (I really need to go to Swamphead and First Magnitude)

The calories of beer generally makes me stay with bourbon or rum, though. Two Golden Monkeys = 600 calories = yeah I don't want a beer belly. And the cheap stuff there is good enough for me. Four Roses makes some great sipping for 15 bucks...

I would just like to say that I am amazed that one drunken post from 8 years ago is still running strong. I also must say that I really enjoy what it has become. I love swinging in here from time to time just to see what new and delightful beers I need to try.

Found my favorite beer: Golden Monkey. Enough alcohol to actually do something, and a very nice taste (fuck IPAs). Delirium Nocturnum is also a great Belgium beer (and had a ton of fun with their temporary tatoos at a beer fest here), but $20 bucks for a four pack = fuck me side ways. Another solid Belgium is Three Philosophers, but I prefer their Rare Vos amber ale even if it's low ABV.  OBP2 is probably my favorite Florida beer I've had, but I haven't paid too much attention to local stuff (I really need to go to Swamphead and First Magnitude)

The calories of beer generally makes me stay with bourbon or rum, though. Two Golden Monkeys = 600 calories = yeah I don't want a beer belly. And the cheap stuff there is good enough for me. Four Roses makes some great sipping for 15 bucks...

I second the Golden Money. My boss got me into those. I'm a lightweight as it is when it comes to alcohol, but two of those and im practically passed out.

Want to come over? I have 3 Golden Monkey's and one brownish one waiting for you to practically pass out. 

0rFFQHd.gif

I second the Golden Money. My boss got me into those. I'm a lightweight as it is when it comes to alcohol, but two of those and im practically passed out.

I'd definitely suggest checking out Delirium Nocturnum. It's more expensive and harder to find, but it's super tasty. Tremens is their more famous beer, but I think Nocturnum is light years better.

I'd definitely suggest checking out Delirium Nocturnum. It's more expensive and harder to find, but it's super tasty. Tremens is their more famous beer, but I think Nocturnum is light years better.

I've had the Tremens. I like that one a lot too. 

I was at Funky Buddha Brewery on Saturday and they had a pretty good Tripel. Also one that tasted like PB&J.