• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bradcore

Beer is my friend.

I went to the local tavern after work and was hammered by six today. Now it's midnight and I feel like I never drank at all!

Drinking early is the way to go.

Oh man, I hate drinking during the day or basically anytime before 9:00 PM, I feel groggy the rest of the day if I drink early.

I'll see your hoegaarden and raise you a

i personally think makers is a touch over-rated (although pretty good)

have you tried any of the higher end beam brands?

Or how about a Delirium, A Belgian beer voted worlds best-

I will have to try to find that. Belgian beers are my favorite. I've also had Tripel Karmeliet, Leffe, Stella Artois, and Duvel. Great stuff.

Or how about a Delirium, A Belgian beer voted worlds best-

I will have to try to find that. Belgian beers are my favorite. I've also had Tripel Karmeliet, Leffe, Stella Artois, and Duvel. Great stuff.

I see you're in Gainesville but next time you're in South Florida ask me about a bar called PRL in downtown Hollywood.

Anyone who likes beer and lives in South Florida- this is heaven! Its a little Euro Bar on the circle in Hollywood that serves over 300 bottled beers from different countries.

The bartender/owner is a guy named Jay and you just tell him what you like in a beer and he will pick something out for you. After each beer just tell him what you did/didn't like about that one and he'll find you another until you find your perfect beer (that you can only find in his bar) and then you're hooked!

Be careful though-the belgian/polish/russian beers are much,much stronger in alcohol than your typical American store bought beer. 3-4 of them will get you tucker maxed out quickly!