I was at the game in Ft Myers today

marlinsfan75

So we were just sitting there watching the Twins and Fish and guess who walks right in front of me were Samson and Beinfest. They looked like in a hurry so I didn't try to talk to them. I had seen the pictures and heard the stories but Samson really is small. I am only 5' 10" but he looked 5' 2" max so it made me feel tall. Anyways, I guess someone actually sat in their seats because I watched them go sit down and then have to go get the usher. I heard a smattering of Marlin fans, were anyone from the forums there?

hey i was there. wish i saw them so i could explain my displeasure with their running of the florida marlins.

Beinfest does what he can with what he has. You should feel no displeasure towards him.

why?

not every move he has made has turned to gold

hey i was there. wish i saw them so i could explain my displeasure with their running of the florida marlins.

Beinfest does what he can with what he has. You should feel no displeasure towards him.

why?

not every move he has made has turned to gold

Like I said, he does what he can with what he has.