Dan Uggla crystal ball

I think if you're going to be of that mindset (IE, he's going to struggle and go back down for an extended time) you have to assume the power numbers are going

to be higher than the average, and that the average is just going to free-fall.

Unless Sickles thinks the second base position is going to through a 90's like short-stop renaissance, a .260 line with what I'd assume would be .750-.800 OPS seems more than enough for me to get a job with a team, especially as a middle infielder.

That's why I think these things are a bunch of crap sometimes. Not that I disagree with the Uggla projection, or really think that it carries all that much weight, just that it doesn't seem like anything more than just pulling it out of your ass (and in this case, poorly).

So let me get this straight, Uggla hits almost 30 homers his rookie year, and only surpasses 20 one more time in his career??? He has 90 RBI's his rookie season, and never reaches 80 again in his career??? He scores 105 runs his rookie season, and never reaches 80 again in his career??? What kind of moron would agree with these numbers??? I'm not saying he's the next Cabrera but let's give this guy some credit. He's much better than this.

So let me get this straight, Uggla hits almost 30 homers his rookie year, and only surpasses 20 one more time in his career??? He has 90 RBI's his rookie season, and never reaches 80 again in his career??? He scores 105 runs his rookie season, and never reaches 80 again in his career??? What kind of moron would agree with these numbers??? I'm not saying he's the next Cabrera but let's give this guy some credit. He's much better than this.

There's many people who expect Dan Uggla to come back to earth this year. Obviously we all went him to prove everyone wrong, but it isn't that far fetched.

remember Junior Spivey?