You gotta love this picture...

jmenjes

Guest marlins02

he was probably listening to all the crap those radio announcers were talking about him and now this. that dude's life could actually be ruined by this. imagine at work tommorow if he gets the nerve to show up. dude i actually feel bad for him. i keep thinking what if thats me f***ing up the Marlins chances at a pennant and having to put up with this crap. he should honestly move, no joke

f*** that, i dont ever want to sit in a seat like his

he was probably listening to all the crap those radio announcers were talking about him and now this. that dude's life could actually be ruined by this. imagine at work tommorow if he gets the nerve to show up. dude i actually feel bad for him. i keep thinking what if thats me f***ing up the Marlins chances at a pennant and having to put up with this crap. he should honestly move, no joke

f*** that, i dont ever want to sit in a seat like his

Yeah, I actually feel kind of bad for him too......poor guy's life is on the line, as 50 would say. He won't be able to live without people giving him crap unless he leaves town, and even then...