Question about the fan

Guest marlins02

i couldnt believe they had to get him security. he paid money to see his team try to clinch a pennant, and one bad move by him might've cost them the game. i am glad im not him.

Yo ramp, would you have done that. if you do that s*** wearing your black and teal i got a feeling you wouldve had a fight in your hands with the entire stadium including security. but it would've been worth it :D

This kid and his family should move to Miami, they should be given Season Tickets for life, and rings for that series after the NLCS should we happen to win it.

According to the so-called "official" board, on the Cubs MLB board they posted a thread listing the guys name, address, where he worked. Then they had to delete the thread.

Pretty sick.

This is sad. They are going to seriously kill this guy. Amazing, this is why i'm not a cubs fan. The guy made a mistake, don't crucify him for it.

According to the so-called "official" board, on the Cubs MLB board they posted a thread listing the guys name, address, where he worked. Then they had to delete the thread.

Pretty sick.

oh my dear god thats just wrong.

and geemoney is right... there were other fans reaching out too. he just happened to have been the one to make contact with it

Guest marlins02

this is starting to get serious. people need to f***ing calm down. its baseball

its been 95 years, you would think they would be used to it by now :shifty

you all know i had to add a little something

this is starting to get serious. people need to f***ing calm down. its baseball

its been 95 years, you would think they would be used to it by now :shifty

you all know i had to add a little something

This is why i'm not a cubs fan. Totally classless. It's just a ****ing baseball game. Jeezus, calm down cub fans!!!

We can all say that oh yeah the Cubs fans are overreacting cuz they shot themselves in the foot. But for UM fans you can't say we haven't been in the same situation. I still hate Terry Porter for that bs and believe he by himself cost UM the national title. And if the converse of this foul circumstance had happened, we would all be b***hing as well. So while it may not necessarily be right, you can't criticize the Cubs fans for whining about the fan when you know we would be doing the same thing.