Post Your Phone

Passion

Yea, don't post your actual phone numbers in here, please.

I have a pink Motorola RAZR. Some people don't like RAZRs but I haven't had a problem yet. *knock on wood*

Same here. Im terrible with taking care of my phone and Ive heard all the criticisms of the RAZR, but so far so good :thumbup

Yea, don't post your actual phone numbers in here, please.

I have a pink Motorola RAZR. Some people don't like RAZRs but I haven't had a problem yet. *knock on wood*

Same here. Im terrible with taking care of my phone and Ive heard all the criticisms of the RAZR, but so far so good :thumbup

I have the razor as well. When I bought it they asked me if I wanted insurance which is 4.99 a month, so I said yes. Ever since then I didnt bother taking care of it because I knew i could just get another one. Finally last month it broke, and I got my new one. I decided to cancel insurance so I will be more careful with this one.

Why don't you all skip the foreplay and just turn this into a "who has the largest penis" thread? :mischief2

Because it's already been established that I do.

This is my phone. I don't understand why people need phones that will make them an omelette.

Why don't you all skip the foreplay and just turn this into a "who has the largest penis" thread? :mischief2

Because it's already been established that I do.

This is my phone. I don't understand why people need phones that will make them an omelette.

For business my phone is a lifesaver. Some people actually have uses for Smartphone devices.