Fish @ Bravos

CTMarlinsfan

So, g8tor20, Gator fan.... didnt go to UF?

Ohh big time Gator fan. Went there for undergard and grad (law). Just happen to get a nice job here in Ocala. But I've had my fill and am looking to get back to West Palm. Just letting the housing market to level out before I sell this house / move into new house.

Thats why I am new here on MB. Been getting my fill on the Gator boards for the last few years and just happen to stumble on this site recently. ;)

But I've been a solid fan of the Marlins since '93.

Where in Ocala, im in Anthony/Sparr

Ohh big time Gator fan. Went there for undergard and grad (law). Just happen to get a nice job here in Ocala. But I've had my fill and am looking to get back to West Palm. Just letting the housing market to level out before I sell this house / move into new house.

Thats why I am new here on MB. Been getting my fill on the Gator boards for the last few years and just happen to stumble on this site recently. ;)

I live in South Ocala...off SE 31st Street and worked in the downtown Square. Hmmm.....I feel bad for you....Sparr is a even slooooooower than Ocala. haha

I live in South Ocala...off SE 31st Street and worked in the downtown Square. Hmmm.....I feel bad for you....Sparr is a even slooooooower than Ocala. haha

Haha yea Sparr is slow, but I love the property out here. I bought my house on 6 acres, and enjoy it. 200 is about a 20 min drive.

Haha yea Sparr is slow, but I love the property out here. I bought my house on 6 acres, and enjoy it. 200 is about a 20 min drive.

Why don't you 2 get a room somewhere?

This is a game-thread.

Can we please get some runs off of this guy... I didnt know he was this good :plaindance .

me neither. he stunk last time out. who is this guy?

This is impossible.........everyone knows that players with the name "Bud" or "Buddy" must all be horrible

bud smith had a no hitter once, but that was pretty much all for his career. he's 7-8 in his short career with a 4.95 era in just 27 appearances (24 starts) and 132 2/3 innings.

Got it. Thought you wrote earlier Orlando for college but I may have either misread or it may have been the other Ocala resident. Good luck with the housing market, Ive been told prices will continue to drop. I just finished at UF and Im starting a job in West Palm before heading to FSU for law school (Ive had more than my fill of the Gainesville area (and its residents)).