Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Morning, Fellows.

Featured Replies

I'm in a jolly mood, despite having to go into work on my day off.

Just finished up work and am in a pretty damn good mood myself. Just about time to go have a beer on the balcony

Just finished up work and am in a pretty damn good mood myself. Just about time to go have a beer on the balcony

 

:lol

Got up at 8 in the am the past two days. It's a nice change from 3 in the pm.

BLASPHEMY

 

agreed

 

its just not right :thumbdown

 

I'm in a jolly mood, despite having to go into work on my day off.

 

its supposed to be my day off to :(

Got up at 8 in the am the past two days. It's a nice change from 3 in the pm.

BLASPHEMY

 

agreed

 

its just not right :thumbdown

 

It wouldn't be so bad if I had something to do during the day... But still, I feel better not waking up with the day mostly done..

just got home and im off tommorow, i aint starting the day till about 1 if im lucky.

 

Got up at 8 in the am the past two days. It's a nice change from 3 in the pm.

BLASPHEMY

 

agreed

 

its just not right :thumbdown

 

I feel better not waking up with the day mostly done..

 

i aint gonna lie i feel like that to sometimes but sometimes there's nothing better than just passing out and literally sleeping all you can. but i hate waking up early when i have to, i hate that damn alarm waking me up.

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Good Attitude!!! God Bless you & Keep you safe!!! Good Luck this week End!!! Pete..4:20

My morning started off well because I had a healthy supply of chicken around.

:lol

I had my first day of work yesterday. I'm working for ANC (carpet cleaning for hotels, etc.) I did the twelfth floor of the Embassy Suites yesterday. The pays awesome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.