Welcome to.500

no rain checks for the delay afaik...i'm going to ask before tomorrows game...it says if the rain delay is 90 mins or more, there are rain checks, but the delay was 86 mins.

Man that would be so gay if they didnt give rain checks because of 4 freaking minutes

Just called them up. Yup, they were gay about 4 freaking minutes. Not a shock though.

btw to those of us who braved the rain in 106-110...do you all agree that the bullpen coach is extremely nice, but that guy from Publix should have been thrown out. I have no idea how he made it home with his kids as he was clearly WASTED!!! And then in like the 7th a family just invaded my seats...so I got up to use the men's room and they were in my seat when I got back...It was 12am at the time, so I decided not to make a big deal out of it, but they also got like 100 balls for the kids which pissed me off. I'm trying to enjoy a game and they're standing up in front of me tryin to get balls.

great chants tonight guys. my favorite was when Stokes called the guy fat and then he flat out sucked and the guy screams "I'm still fat over here!" Thanks for really making me laugh and making it feel like it wasn't midnight guys!

haha you are very welcome, thanks for the compliment :notworthy

haha I knew that was you...next time I'm over there I'll try to stop by. last 2 games I've been to, I've been on the aisle in row 2

btw to those of us who braved the rain in 106-110...do you all agree that the bullpen coach is extremely nice, but that guy from Publix should have been thrown out. I have no idea how he made it home with his kids as he was clearly WASTED!!! And then in like the 7th a family just invaded my seats...so I got up to use the men's room and they were in my seat when I got back...It was 12am at the time, so I decided not to make a big deal out of it, but they also got like 100 balls for the kids which pissed me off. I'm trying to enjoy a game and they're standing up in front of me tryin to get balls.

great chants tonight guys. my favorite was when Stokes called the guy fat and then he flat out sucked and the guy screams "I'm still fat over here!" Thanks for really making me laugh and making it feel like it wasn't midnight guys!

haha you are very welcome, thanks for the compliment :notworthy

haha I knew that was you...next time I'm over there I'll try to stop by. last 2 games I've been to, I've been on the aisle in row 2

ya i'll be at all the games this week so stop by and introduce yourself.