Game Photos: Indians @ Marlins (06/13/2007)

I took some pictures last night. Thought I would share them with you. Enjoy!

Is this even legal the way Pronk stands out of the box? The whole stadium was yelling at him to get back in the box!

"Look Dad, Ass!"

Jhonny Peralta

Fredi gives the ump the business.

Dolphin Stadim renevations

Me and my buddy filled out 250 All Star Ballots, All for Marlins

Vote for your Marlins!

And here is a nice little video of part of the bench clearning.

Sorry for the shaky video, my adrenaline was pumping last night.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Rest of the photos from last night can be seen in my gallery here: http://www.sportech.info/sportech-stuff/ph...rlins-06132007/

But what exactly happened though? I am still a little confused as to what went on. I wish the game was on TV.

Well, the first "issue" with the ump was on a pretty bad call with Kim trying to bunt with 2 strikes. Kim bunted it, it sat on the chalk on the line right outside the batters box and Martinez clearly grabbed it while it was on the line, yet the umpire called it foul-ball strike 3.

Miggy gets come inside real tight by Cliff Lee in his 1st two AB's, gets hit, Miggy clearly says to Lee "what's up with that" and then walks towards 1st base, Lee says something, Cabrera takes a step towards Lee and both benches and bullpens empty. Also, it's important to note that warnings were handed out BEFORE the benches empty.

After the warnings, and the Marlins proceed to hand back the 3 run lead, Tank comes into a tie game with the go ahead run on 3rd and Sizemore up. He gets Sizemore 0-2 before a pitch rides up on Sizemore and hits him in the shoulder. Tank's ejected, because of the warnings, Fredi's ejected and meanwhile everyone in the ballpark realizes how retarded this is, and Boone says something so HE gets ejected.

Then, later in the game, he sends Miggy to 1st after ball 3, and rings up an Indians batter on strike 2.

But what exactly happened though? I am still a little confused as to what went on. I wish the game was on TV.

The game was a very pooly called one. Alot of batters being HBP and the ump not using his "baseball knowledge" to make a correct call in that 6th inning when he tossed Tank.

Grady looked like an infant in that at bat vs Tank. He was clearly being dominated with an 0-2 count and Tank plunked him trying to set him up for an outside pitch. Ump tossed Tank which opened up the flood gates that inning.

Well, the first "issue" with the ump was on a pretty bad call with Kim trying to bunt with 2 strikes. Kim bunted it, it sat on the chalk on the line right outside the batters box and Martinez clearly grabbed it while it was on the line, yet the umpire called it foul-ball strike 3.

Miggy gets come inside real tight by Cliff Lee in his 1st two AB's, gets hit, Miggy clearly says to Lee "what's up with that" and then walks towards 1st base, Lee says something, Cabrera takes a step towards Lee and both benches and bullpens empty. Also, it's important to note that warnings were handed out BEFORE the benches empty.

After the warnings, and the Marlins proceed to hand back the 3 run lead, Tank comes into a tie game with the go ahead run on 3rd and Sizemore up. He gets Sizemore 0-2 before a pitch rides up on Sizemore and hits him in the shoulder. Tank's ejected, because of the warnings, Fredi's ejected and meanwhile everyone in the ballpark realizes how retarded this is, and Boone says something so HE gets ejected.

Then, later in the game, he sends Miggy to 1st after ball 3, and rings up an Indians batter on strike 2.

That pretty much sums it up. I've had bad days at the office before but this guy puts a whole new meaning to bad day at the office.

Oh, and how could I forget, after Tank and everyone's been ejected, the Indians come up and in AGAIN on Miggy, it hits his bat (I swear it his his elbow guard) and the pitcher isn't tossed.

Under the retarted "head hunting is head hunting" standard, Wedge and his pitcher should have been sent to the showers.

Oh, and how could I forget, after Tank and everyone's been ejected, the Indians come up and in AGAIN on Miggy, it hits his bat (I swear it his his elbow guard) and the pitcher isn't tossed.

Under the retarted "head hunting is head hunting" standard, Wedge and his pitcher should have been sent to the showers.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing there. Between the confusion of the umps call and the score keeper having the wrong count on the scoreboard, the place was going nuts.

Loudest cheers of the night, when the ump A) got hit by a foul ball and B) got an actual ball four call correct.

It was a very entertaining night at the park to say the least.