Miami Herald Two for Tuesday

Its Back. You buy the Miami Herald or El Nuevo Herald, go to the box office for a tuesday game, and you get two tickets for the price of one on bullpen and Field Box seats. See why I say you dont need season tix. Also, you have Hanley's Heroes, Uggla's Ugglies, etc.

By all of your threads you start, you seem focused on getting in on the deals to go to the games. You also seem too young to be able to afford season tix or care about getting the good seats-and that is fine too. These promos are meant to get people to the games who normally have other priorities with their money, including young people like you, so you do not have to ask a parent who doesn't care about baseball. But understand, when you say, "you dont need season tix" that with that attitude for the general population, you will not have to concern yourself with promos or anything because without a base core of season ticket holders, you will not even have baseball-so you see, it is important in the long run if we are going to keep a team or at the very least ever have some continuity.

And one thing other communities have is the parents who do love baseball and take their kids and want to pass down that love of the game. There are baseball fans here, but as you say, no need to get season tix which ends up meaning going to very few games and just compounds the problem we have.

Its Back. You buy the Miami Herald or El Nuevo Herald, go to the box office for a tuesday game, and you get two tickets for the price of one on bullpen and Field Box seats. See why I say you dont need season tix. Also, you have Hanley's Heroes, Uggla's Ugglies, etc.

By all of your threads you start, you seem focused on getting in on the deals to go to the games. You also seem too young to be able to afford season tix or care about getting the good seats-and that is fine too. These promos are meant to get people to the games who normally have other priorities with their money, including young people like you, so you do not have to ask a parent who doesn't care about baseball. But understand, when you say, "you dont need season tix" that with that attitude for the general population, you will not have to concern yourself with promos or anything because without a base core of season ticket holders, you will not even have baseball-so you see, it is important in the long run if we are going to keep a team or at the very least ever have some continuity.

And one thing other communities have is the parents who do love baseball and take their kids and want to pass down that love of the game. There are baseball fans here, but as you say, no need to get season tix which ends up meaning going to very few games and just compounds the problem we have.

Jesus, the guy was just trying to inform people that the promotion was back.

Im just stating my point of view. If the Marlins lived closer to my house, i probably would get season tix, but since they dont, i wouldnt be able to go to too many games anyways. No one in my family likes baseball, I dont have a car, so you gotta find good deals to convince my dad to go to a baseball game since all he does there is talk on the phone or do work for his job. I might get season tix in the future but if they move to downtrown miami it would be even harder than now.

Jesus, the guy was just trying to inform people that the promotion was back.

You are wrong-but I meant him no ill will. I see he his a young person who has questioned why anyone would or should get season tix. He responded in kind, and well done, no malice or anything, and he just needs to do what all our kids do-bug his dad to go to the game. That's all.